Chapter 10: He might...

Natsu's POV:
I sat in the car with Gray beside me and Silver driving. We were on our way to see Lyon. I barely knew Lyon but from what I could see, he seemed to be an amazing brother to Gray.
Soon enough we arrived and we stepped out the car and walked into the hospital, where Silver told them who we were and who I was and we were sent up.
The moment we got to Lyon's door, Silver told us that he was going to look after Ultear since she was the most upset and she needed company.
Gray had nervously opened his door and to be honest it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Lyon was sleeping and he looked perfect if I'm honest except he wasn't apparently.
The doctor had walked in shortly after we arrived.
"You're Gray Fullbuster yes?" He had asked.
"Yes, why?" Gray seemed very weary around the doctor, almost as if he didn't want anybody near his brother.
"I just need to talk to you outside."
Gray had left the room hesitantly but he eventually left and I sat down beside Lyon, keeping watch.
I think that was the first time I ever really looked at Lyon, like really noticed his appearance. He had amazing silver hair that stuck up in the right way and his dark eyes that looked almost black. He was quite stunning and the moment Gray walked in I just started to notice his perfect features.

The dark hair that stuck everywhere but looked amazing on him and his deep onyx eyes that made me feel like I was in a trance. He was truly amazing.

I'd noticed the doctor left and Gray looked rather upset. I placed my hand on his shoulder.
"Hey what's wrong?" I asked.
"Lyon... he has serious head injuries and it's possible that he could either suffer from memory loss or he could... die from the surgery that he needs," he said and he just pulled me close and hugged me. He bent his head down to rest it on my chest (he was taller so he had to lean) and he cried.
Lately he'd been so upset and I was too busy complaining to notice.
"Gray don't worry and listen when I say this because I know ok? Everything's gonna turn out great, trust me ok?" I said and he pulled away.
"I believe you and I feel a bit more hope with your words."
"I'm happy to be of service," I said jokingly.
I hugged him again and then we heard a quiet chuckle and we quickly pulled apart and whizzed round to see Lyon awake and laughing at us.
"Guy gets injured and he wakes to find his brother and his boyfriend getting close," Lyon said. Gray went red as well as me and he walked over to him and hugged him lightly.
"You feeling ok?" He asked.
"Could be better but I'll survive," Lyon replied as Gray moved away.
"Did you hear about Ur?"
"Yeah... but I'm sure we'll be fine."
"Yeah, we will."
I was just stood there kinda awkwardly and I just felt like I was ruining their brother time but I didn't move for some reason, like it was something I wanted but couldn't have.
Lyon and Gray were close and didn't need sad events to make them talk nicely whereas my brothers only seemed to talk when I was upset or hurt. I was envious of course but I couldn't help but feel it.
Then two nurses and the doctor arrived and informed us it was time for the surgery. I literally had to pull Gray away from him and then Lyon was off.

I didn't tell Gray but I saw one of the left behind clipboards and it said that Lyon only had 25% chance of living.
Which meant, 75%.

Of death.

Hello! Just uploaded this before midnight so it's technically done on time! But anyway drama huh? Do you guys think he's gonna live? I could be cruel but I could be nice... depends how I feel *evilly laughs*....
Till next time ^^