Sunshine

The next morning Maya woke up to see Riley wrapped tightly around her. Riley tended to move around a lot in her sleep, so she wasn't surprised to see  what looked like over half of her hair in her mouth.
   Even though Maya sees this every time he wakes up after staying the night with Riley, it still brings a smile to her face. Just after thinking that, Riley begins to stir, mumbling something that Maya couldn't quite hear.
"You say something Riles?" Maya asked trying to brush some of the hair off of Riley's face.
"What time is it?" Riley said more clearly as she rolled off of Maya to stretch.
"9:30" Maya replied.
"What?!?!" Riley shouted, jumping out of bed. "We have school! We're so going to be late! Wait, why do you look so calm?"
"Oh, no reason." Maya replied pushing herself farther up against the headboard.
"Wait, did you wake me up late on purpose?" Riley asked, narrowing her eyes at her girlfriend.
"Well, technically you woke up on your own. I had no part in it." Maya replied with a smug grin.
   This made Riley glare at her.
"Well, if you're going to keep me from school, I expect you had something planned?" She said giving up, knowing Maya's stubborn ways.
"Well, I thought today I would take you to where I first knew I loved you." Maya replied giving Riley a bright smile.
"Oh really?" Riley replied. "Any chance you're going to tell me where this magical place is?"
At this Maya walked up real close to Riley and whispered "Not a chance." Before walking out Riley's door shouting "Be ready in 10 or I'm leaving without you!"
----------------------------------------------
   15 minutes later Riley is sitting next to Maya on the subway getting ready to head towards their mystery destination. Well, at least it was a mystery for Riley.