Hotel

Taylor POV:

What Allison doesn't know is that The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, is a super nice hotel and I splurged most on going there. I just knew that Als and I both loved having super cool hotels so I decided it would be fun.

The taxi cab pulled up to the hotel and said, "15 dollars please" Als and her mom both rushed to pay and I didn't have a chance to.

"Als why did you pay?" I asked.

"Because you payed for all this." she answered pointing at the hotel then spinning around to point to California.

We went inside and I checked us. We all got room keys but these were super cool. They were a bracelet that you scan on the door and it unlocks. I helped put Allison's on and she got annoyed but she couldn't do it herself. We took the elevator and pressed 13, 13th floor that is! Geez it was empty. The elevator opened and I soon realized there was only two rooms up here. One that was ours and the other was empty. The concierge told us only 3 people were staying in our hotel for the week and I still wonder why.

I scanned my wristband and the door unlocked.

"Als close your eyes, I wanna surprise you." I saw her eyes fluttered closed and I pulled her into the room. I aligned her in the middle of the room. She could see the two doors to the bedrooms and the kitchen and the living room (she was kinda standing in it) and the balcony. There was also a conjoined movie room with the people staying next door but no one was there.

"Open" Her eyes opened and she screamed. Her eyes widened and she jumped on me.

"Taylor! YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DO THIS BUT THIS IS AWESOME" she tried to say sort of madly but her excitement took over. We were so excited omg the room was so cool. The fridge was stocked with food and the cabinets were too. We went to open the bedroom doors to find which one we were gonna sleep in. One had a California King sized bed and the other had two queen. The two queens were obviously ours so we went in with all our stuff. The room had a mini fridge and two walk in closets. And don't forget the flat screen TV. We immediately unpacked our stuff putting in the closets. While we were unpacking, Allison spoke up.

"Why?" she pondered.

"Why what?" I was confused.

"Why did you do all of this for us?" ohhhhh that's what she meant.

"Well tbh I just really wanted to come but I knew I had to bring you and your mom because I couldn't go alone. No jk I'm kidding. I did this for you because I love you guys like you are my blood related family. But even though you're not, you are my real family. And you were upset and it crushed me I wanted to burst out in tears. But me staying strong for you helped you feel better. And I wanted to thank you for always being there for me and for your family taking me in so quickly." I said out of breath.

"Okay. Well I love you like you're family and thank you for taking us and I would have gotten over the contest and been happy again but this is better." she said seriously then it turned into a joke. We jumped on our bed while blasting music for a good 10 minutes before deciding to get changed into our bathing suits and investigating the hotel. We found a game room and The Transfomers Interactive Game. It the one where you go inside a orb and you sit on these weird seats that like make your body feel like your actually doing the game and you have guns and you have to shoot the bad guys. We played for 15 minutes before heading off to the pool.