The contest.

Allison POV:

Taylor and I were always the best of friends but I never could understand why. I mean she's all boy stuff and I'm all boy candy.

We practically lived in each other's houses. But more often was she at mine because her parents fought a lot and her older brother, who was 21, usually got drunk and abused her so when she asked to stay for a while, of course i didn't turn her down.

IT WAS A DREAM COME TRUE! Living with my best friend was awesome, until her brother came to my house and told us she had to go with him. I surprised Taylor with my behavior when I wouldn't ever let him do that. He said they're parents were getting a divorce with no custody and he was Taylor's guardian now.

So my mom and dad drove us to the court place or whatever, I don't know what it was we were 8 at the time, and they adopted Taylor and I didn't even ask them too. My parents loved her enough to do it without telling us. You know, I really love Taylor, so much.

It was 1am and we had nothing better to do so we watched movies all night and marathoned Greys Anatomy on Netflix.  I decided to scroll through my phone when I got a notification. And another. One was for Instagram, Brooklyn Beckham posted a picture. The other for Twitter, Brooklyn Beckham tweeted: Hey guys!... Me being me I had to look so that's what I did.

"OMG AHHHHHHH TAY TAY TAY TAY OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG AHHHHH AGAGAGAGAGAGAGFAFAFF TAY TAY TAY TAYLORRRRRR!!!" I shrieked.

" WHAT OMG ALS ARE YOU OKAY?!?!" she exclaimed.

"ALLISON ARE YOU OKAY, HONEY?!" my mom yelled.

"I'M FINE MOM JUST SUPER SURPRISED!"

"OMG Als what the hell? why did you scream?!"

"Cause guess what"

"What"

"Guess"

"What"

"Guess"

"Just freaking tell me already!"

I explained everything, from the Beckhams having a contest where the winner gets two tickets to meet them and hang out with them and three plane tickets to the location that cannot be named. Oh and how the winner is announced 12 tomorrow!

"Great!" she said sarcastically. I groaned and entered the contest. After pressing submit, both of us drifted off to sleep with Derek (DEREK😭cries)