Surprise!

Taylor POV:
(It changes a lot in this chapter)

"TAYYYYYY GET UPPPPP!"

"Shut the fuck up als!"

"ITS 11:45! THEY ARE ANNOUNCING THW WINNER IN 15 MINUTES! AND I WANT TO WIN!!"

"Omg so what I don't need to be up"

Soon enough I was up and we were on Allison's laptop to see if she won the stupid, idiotic contest. It's funny that she thinks she will win.

11:59... and 12. Nothing popped up. As Allison cried, I heard her ringer go off. I went to check her phone, it was from Twitter.

"Als Brooklyn, posted something about the contest!" And then I'm being pushed out of the way by Allison.

"I didn't win..." Allison said barely audible.

"Aw babe it's okay, shhh baby don't cry," She cried into my shoulder, I didn't care, I was always there for her. I have an idea...

While Als went to shower, I went on my laptop and ordered three tickets to California. I had saved up for a while and this was to thank them for letting me stay there and it would definitely cheer her up. She exited the bathroom still unhappy, and we went out for breakfast.

Allison POV:
(Told you it changes a lot)

I didn't want to go out to breakfast, I just want to sit and cry in my bed and watch Netflix. I know I'm taking this pretty hard but this was probably my only chance to meet them and I really wanted too.

We sat down to eat at our local diner.

"Allison. I need to tell you something." Taylor explained seriously. Honestly, I've never been so scared in my life. I thought maybe she was leaving me or she didn't like me anymore.

"Okay, g-g-go ahe-head" I stuttered.

"So while you were in the shower, I went on my laptop and something happened," God this was so nerve racking, "I brought 3 plane tickets and a hotel room for a week for you, me and your mom to California to thank you guys for letting me stay with you and to cheer you up after you lost the contest. Which by the way I'm super super sorry about if you won I know how happen you would have been and when you cried I wanted to break down but I knew I had to stay strong for you and I really hope you are happy with the California trip cause if you're not I can cancel them and we can do something else. All I want is to thank your family for letting me stay with you guys and to cheer you up after you lost that contest with the Beckhams." She rushed out.

Taylor POV:
(Oh look Taylor again!)

Allison was silent after I told her, that worried me. SHIT DID I DO THE WRONG THING DOES SHE NOT LIKE CALIFORNIA IS SHE KICKING ME OUT?!?

"Oh. My. God." she finally said after what felt like an eternity.

"Do you like it?" I questioned hopefully.

"No."

"Oh. I'll just cancel them--"

"I LOVE IT! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THIS IS SO GREAT A WEEK IN CALI WITH MY BEST FRIEND AHHH YAYYYT THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!" she interrupted me. Phew. She liked it.

"OMG IM SO EXCITED TO PACK AND GO ON A PLANE AND HANG IN A HOTEL ROOM WHAT IF WE MEET CUTE GUYS OMG YES WE CAN HANG WITH THEM AT THE HOTEL AND WE CAN WEAR SUPER CUTE CLOTHES AND GO SHOPPING AND GO FOR 1 AM IHOP TRIPS!" she rambled on. I'm so glad she liked it and even though I wasn't showing it- hell nah, I'm showing it- I was super excited too.

"OMG I KNOW RIGHT IM SO EXCITED TO PACK AMD CUTE CLOTHES AND CUTE GUYS AND CUTE FOOD AND CUTE ROOMS AND AHHHHH!" I exclaimed back. We basically planned the whole trip. On the flight we watch our favorite, Greys Anatomy, on Netflix. Then if we get tired, sleep for about an hour or two because the flight is 5 and a half hours long. Also doing the occasional editing of the YouTube videos we never post and listening to music. When we get there we are going straight to the hotel to see our room, if it's ready that is. And after that it's probably gonna be late because our flight is at 12 in the afternoon so we might get changed and go for dinner but we aren't sure yet. I'm actually so excited! I've never been to California but all of the youtubers live in LA which means we might run into them! OMG YAY. AND THEY HAVE THE SO CAL BLUES CLUB TEAM AND MAYBE WE CAN CATCH A GAME OR I CAN GO TO ONE OF THEIR PRACTICES OMG THAT WOULD HONESTLY BE AN HONOR THEY ARE SO GOOD OMG IM SO EXCITED!

"Als, I'm so excited like I can't even function. OMG WE ARE GOING TO CALIFORNIA ALLISON. CALIFORNIA! ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY!" I shrieked. After being shushed multiple times in the diner, we decided it was best if we left the diner and walked home. So that's what we did. As we were walking home, Als suddenly spoke up.

Allison POV:
(Final POV of the chapter!)

"Uh Tay, I really need to tell you something..." I stumbled out.

"Okay!"

"So I just want to say thank you. Not only for this trip but for moving in with us. I know you always thought you would get in the way but my family loves you as if you were actually blood related. Since you have moved into our home, I have been the happiest i've ever been and you have changed me for the better. Life is twelve billion times better now that you are really in my life and I can't imagine where we would be if you hadn't moved in. Since you have moved in we've learned that our fights can't actually be bad because we would have to face each other every day and obviously even if you weren't living with us I wouldn't be able to be mad at you for long," I breathed, " So thank you, so so so so so so so so very very very very very much. For just being my friend and a part of my life." I looked up and saw that Tay was silently crying. I just hugged her. Everything was working out perfectly.

"I love you to the moon Als"

"I love you to the moon and back Tay" This trip is gonna be so perfect it is so unbelievable.

Authors Note-
This is my longest chapter yet. I really hope you enjoy I was working on this all day trying to make it perfect so enjoy it!