Who else?

Amy POV:

I'm really glad I met the girls I thought I was gonna be alone all week! I wonder why they are here...

"Tayyyyyy! Allisonnnnnn!!" I yelled across the room waking Allison up. She landed on the floor with a loud thump. Obviously Tay was already up and she went to the gym to work out now aft showering she was reading a book. Taylor is such a perfect person just a little- how do I say this nicely- guyish...

"What's wrong Ames?!" Taylor said with genuine concern in her voice.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!" Allison replied. wow we can tell someone's not a morning person.

"Nothing's wrong Tay," she sighed relieved, "Uhm we kinda have plans to go to the mall in 45 minutes though..."

"Shit!" Allison yelped sprinting to the bathroom to shower. I started my makeup while Tay looked through her closet of clothes.

Taylor POV:

I'm excited to go to the mall. I've saved up for a long time and haven't gotten new clothes in a while. To the mall I was wearing, black skinny jeans with a rip on the knee on one side, a red and black flannel around my waist, a white transformers crop top and white doc martens. Wow I felt really grunge today but I liked it. I applied a light layer of makeup and then put my hair in a messy bun. Since my hair was naturally ombré brown into blonde at the tips, my bun was blonde while the rest of my head was brunette.

"OH MY GOD! ALLISON YOU ARE TAKING WAY TOO LONG HURRY UP!" Amy shouted at the same time as me.  Amy was wearing a pink skirt and a periwinkle halter top with a white cardigan and pink flats. She's a bit girly I guess. Allison was wearing light wash jeans with a blue sweater tucked in the front and tall dark brown uggs.  Off we went to the mall!

Allison's POV:

Ugh why did Tay have to be so boyish but somehow have a perfect style, it's not fairrrrrrrrr.  The moms drove us to the mall and dropped us off, now we are currently standing in front of hollister staring at the mannequins, actually just me and Ames are, Tays like waiting now for us to stop.

That dress would look so good on me like I could show it off and all the guys would fall for me even Brooklyn beckham and omg those jeans are totally adorable and they make my butt look so good and that crop top is just stunning like my boobs look so good in that Tay should try wearing something like that sometime I mean she has a nice style and all just she doesn't really--

"Are we gonna go in or not?!" Tay states, snapping us out of our trances.

"Oh uh yeah let's go" Ames and I stammer out.

So far after 1 hour of shopping in Hollister, I had two crop tops, one dress and 3 jeans. Pretty good if I do say so myself. Amy has two skirts, 1 v neck and 3 jeans. They were pretty but very girly, I bet I could wear that without being bothered, Tay only other hand... HA! her in a dress or a skirt that'll be the day. Tay has 3 jeans, 2 crop tops (not girly ones though, the Californian guyish ones like frockets and such) and two huge sweatshirts and sweatpants. Wow Tay very original.

"Let's go get lunch?" Amy suggested. And off we went to lunch. We went and sat down at the Cheesecake Factory.

Amy POV:

"Hi what can I get you fine ladies for lunch?" the hot, not lying, waiter said to us. I was quick to speak up.

"Hi uh can I please have the chicken pasta?"

"Sure thing little lady" LITTLE LADY I AM NOT LITTLE I AM A TEENAGER WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CALLING ME LITTLE!

"Could I get the Mediterranean salad please?" Als said politely.

"Sure you ladies seem to be only getting healthy things today!" he said chuckling.

"Oh uhm, can I have the skinnylicious pizza please? thank you" Tay said in her normal amazingly polite and cute voice.

"Of course beautiful" he said smiling. OMG Tay is blushing. The heat rising to her cheeks. As soon as the waiter walked away we instantly bombarded her with questions about him. She only admitted that he was cute nothing more, ugh she will always be innocent and boyish.

Once our food came, I decided to ask them the question I've been dying to know.

"Why are you guys in California?"

"This lil turd here decided it would be nice to by me and my mom a plane ticket and a hotel room as a thank you. so here we are." Allison spoke up. Tay just looked down she seemed saddened by this.

"Taylor? Are you okay?" I asked cautiously.  With that she broke down crying, silently and somehow freaking cutely omg no fair.

"Shhh shhh honey it's okay it's okay, don't worry I love you so much shhhh" Allison calmed her. Taylor looked up at her and smiled. Wiping her tears she quietly said,

"Sorry, uhm well why are you here?" Taylor said her voice cracking. (If you are wondering why she cried it's because she was thanking them for taking her in after her family thing)

"Oh I won a contest for Brooklyn Beckham and it was held here. He's the other one staying in the other penthouse." I said calmly.  Their eyes widened and Tay's mouth dropped open while Allison squealed.

"O. M. G!!!" Als shrieked. " No Wayy!!!!! You lucky butt I entered but lost he's so hotttttt."

"He is such a good soccer player omg and his dad is an inspiration." Tay exclaimed.

Wow these girls really love the Beckhams just in two different ways. OMG I JUST THOUGHT OF THE BEST IDEA EVER!

"Hey guys, can I ask you something?" I said in as serious of a tone I possibly could muster up.

"Yes?" they said concerned.

"Would you like to go to the meet and greet with me?"

"YESSSS!!" they exclaimed earning looks from everyone here.  They ran up to me and hugged me so hard I couldn't breath.

"Can't. Breath." I said casually dying in their arms.

"Sorry" they mumbled and let go. OMG MY NEW BEST FRIENDS ARE GOING TO THIS MEET AND GREET WITH ME YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!

•-•-•-•-••-•-•-•-••-•-•-•-••-•-•-•-••-•-•-•-•
Hey guys! sorry I haven't updated in what feels like eternities but school is starting in 2 days and everything is super hectic because I've been sick but now I'm going to be updating more often because I have a lot of ideas for new chapters.

Bye! Luh you,
Nina