Calls and Courtney

Start from the beginning

~

Whilst jamming out on stage I noticed Amy was in the crowd with Ryland, dancing around, laughing and singing along. I couldn't help but think about when Courtney used to do that.

~*~

Flashback

~*~

"Hey Ross." Calum said walking back stage. My stomach was full of butterflies. I was so nervous.

"Hey man." I said to Calum. "So, are you excited for the show?" I asked him.

"Of course. I'm you're biggest fan." Calum laughed. "But I heard you have an even bigger fan, huh? Who's Courtney?" Calum asked me.

"Oh uhh, yeah. She's hm, she's my girlfriend." I said.

"Stuttering much?" Calum said.

"I'm just nervous. It's her first time seeing me perform live and I want to make it good, you know. I want to impress her." I said.

"Oh yeah, just how you tried to impress Amy." Calum said to me.

"That's over. Completely, although it took me a while, it's all good now." I smiled as Courtney walked in.

"Hey baby." Courtney smiled walking over and kissing my cheek.

"Hey." I smiled. "Courtney, this is Calum." I said.

"It's nice to meet you." Courtney said.

"You too." Calum said and Amy walked into the room with a bag of make up.

"Need some help carrying that?" I asked her.

"No thank you." She said gritting her teeth. Courtney and Calum walked off.

"Look, I know you don't like her, but too bad. Be thankful that everyone still wants you around, because I don't." I said to her and Amy slapped my cheek.

"You know what. Forget it." Amy said and stormed out. I went running to find her but Rydel and my Mom beat me to it.

~

I looked out and saw Courtney was in the right wing smiling at me. She was making herself a bit obviously to the crowd, but it's not like it mattered to me. I looked out and saw Calum, Laura, Ryland and Amy all dancing with some fans having fun. I could see the tears in Amy's eyes. Why was I so rude to her. I stopped jumping up and down and then stuffed up a couple of notes. Why I am staring at her. Once the show ended I walked off stage.

"You were amazing." Courtney smiled.

"Thanks. But I stuffed up a couple of notes in the end."

"Don't worry, it was cute. But you know what you should do next time?" She said to me.

"What?" I asked her placing my hands on her skinny hips.

"Where more make up on your neck or wear a scarf for something to cover up those hickies.

~*~

End Flashback

~*~

We were all sitting in the car park cooling off looking at the stars. Amy's phone started ringing.

"I should take this, it's important." Amy said walking off in another direction. I nodded and sat on the step of the bus. Savannah skipped over.

"Riker told me that you wanted to talk." She smiled.

"Yeah." I told her.

"So, what's up?" She asked me in her bubbly attitude. That's probably why Rydel and her get along so well.

"Well, I was thinking about calling Courtney, you know, just to check up on how she is." I said to her and she gasped.

"Well, I spoke to her three or four days ago and she's actually coming back to Australia to shoot a commercial." Savannah said.

"So you think I should talk to her?" I asked her.

"Only if you need to. If you need to talk to her and make sure that she is completely over you than yeah go for it, but if you want to continue that broken relationship of yours, I wouldn't. You seem much happier with Amy."

"I was happy with Courtney too." I told her. Savannah rolled her eyes.

"You're married Ross. You have a family." Savannah said.  

"I know, but-" I said.

"Look, Courtney is m friend, and as her friend I'm going to say this. Whatever you do, be careful." Savannah said ending our conversation.

________________________________________________________________________
Maybe a third update...comment your ideas.