Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 37

Start from the beginning

Itachi: So I heard something about you and Hidan…

Shimu: *Blushes* Yes… We’re boyfriend and girlfriend.

Itachi: Be careful.

Shimu: Why?

Itachi: Well… I don’t know, he’s a big guy, he better not hit you or anything.

Shimu: He wont. Don’t worry about it.

Itachi: You really like him?

Shimu: A lot.

Itachi: I wonder…

Shimu: You wonder what?

Itachi: I’ll be right back, keep on training.

Itachi left, Shimu took a deep breath she looked down at her fist to see that her knuckles her red, bruise and whit a little bit of blood. Mom…Dad… I will accomplish my goal… Shimu thought. She then got up I will accomplish my goal thanks to Itachi, Tobi… and of course Hidan… Shimu thought. She then began to hit a tree hard and fast, she was determinate to break the tree, even if the tree was a huge one. Without her noticing on her shoulders little flames of fires started to pop out, she then began to hit the tree harder and harder, she was still with her normal eyes, they didn’t turn orange like before, but she felt stronger. By a close tree Pein was standing on one of the branches just staring at her hit the tree with such force, he did notice the small flames coming out of her shoulders and then they began to pop out if her back and the back legs. He just stood there. Shimu was interrupted by a weak and in pain voice.

Hidan: Shiyu…

Shimu turned one fast knowing that it was Hidan, and she was right, when she turned around she saw Hidan on the floor bleeding and hurt, by his side there was two huge guys with swords. Itachi then appeared behind her.

Itachi: Tell me Shimu. What will you kill so safe a life?

Shimu: What?!

Itachi: What would you kill to safe a life?

Hidan: Shiyu… Help me…

Then one of the guys kicked Hidan on the ribs making him cough blood.

Shimu: Hidan-sama! Get away from him!

Shimu eyes change, her eyes were now orange, Itachi notice her eyes, he acted like he wasn’t in shocked but in reality he was. Shimu took off running faster than before, when she was getting closer she opened her arms, jumped and went through the middle on the two guys hitting them both on their necks with her arms open, the guys fell to the ground, Shimu looked back at them and at that moment the two guys turned in to a cloud of smoke and disappear, the same with Hidan. She then was shocked and looked at Itachi, she was so angry, but was it really her? Or something else? Or someone else? Whatever it was it was powerful. After all her eyes weren’t blue anymore. She began to ran towards Itachi when she was about to hit him he disappeared and appeared behind her back hitting her on her neck making her fall to the ground knocked out.

-----

Shimu woke up on her Hidan’s bed, she looked around the room to see that Hidan was at the door way talking with Itachi, on the other side of the bed there was Konan with a needle when Shimu saw the needle she got up fast.

Shimu: What are you going to do with that!?

Hidan and Itachi walked in.

Hidan: Oi. She just put some medicine cause you fell to the ground hard, it just in case you body hurts.

Shimu: Okay… yeah my shoulders, back and the back of my legs hurt so yeah… Thanks Konan.

Konan got up and left.

Shimu: Itachi-sama… What happened?

Hidan: It doesn’t matter… Rest.

Shimu obeyed and rest. Itachi told Hidan everything that happened, when she had flames, when her eyes change. Hidan almost killed him but he had to take it easy, in the back on Hidan’s head he was happy that she stood up for herself and defended him, but he wasn’t sure if it was really her who did that because she doesn’t remember. Moments later Pein showed up and told them what he saw, he didn’t bother to get a respond so he left after he told them, Hidan was angry at the fact that he was there spying on her.

Hours went by Shimu woke up with Hidan by her side sleeping holding her close, it was now around 12:00am.

Shimu: Hidan-sama…

Hidan: Hmm… What?! What is it?!

Shimu: Easy…

Hidan: Oh… Oi how you feel?

Shimu: A lot better.

Hidan: Good.

Shimu: Hidan…

Hidan: Yea-…?

Hidan was interrupted by some soft warm lips on his, he closed his eyes and kissed her back. And so the night took off with them together under the sheets.

To be continued…