"Kat you can trust us." Luke whispers softly stroking my cheek as if I was a fragile piece of art he was trying to protect.

"I know I can, but I can't. I physically can't" I mumble, my eyes welling up with tears.

"I have trust issues. The last person I told, told the entire school and she also said I could trust her. I know I can trust you but I can't break down the walls I've been trying so hard to build up. I want to, but I physically can't." I explain only then dating to look at them.

They all had unreadable expressions on their faces along with tears in their eyes. An unbearable silence fell as they all stared at me. Until my phone rang.

"Hello?" I ask not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Kate! We just got a call from a modeling agency and they want you to model for some magazine!" My excited mother yells into the phone. My face immediately lights up and I shoot up into a straight sitting position.

"Oh my gosh! Really? This can't be real!" I gush and my mom chuckles from the other end of the line.

"They asked if they could meet you next week Saturday and I said I'd ask you first." She informs still ecstatically.

"Yes! Yes yes yes yes yes!" I confirm and she giggles again.

"I'll call them back right now and tell them you say 'yes yes yes yes yes'." She laughs and hangs up.

"I just got a modeling job offer!" I yell excitedly, the weight and of the previous conversation completely gone as all the guys attack me in a group hug and I break into tears.

"Don't cry Katie!" Ashton yells seeing my state.

"Happy tears!" I yell back laughing.

As soon as the van pulls to a stop, we all bolt out into the pizza place full of energy and excitement.

"Michael wants another slice, Michael wants another slice, Michael wants another slice. PIZZA PIZZA." All four of them chant and Michael responds to the 'song' with an enthusiastic 'Hells yeah!'

Before I know it I'm on my last slice of pizza. Even tough I only had three... We head out of the pizza place blasting the lyrics to 'Jasey Rae' by All Time Low. As I laugh at their faked terrible singing, I catch a glimpse of something or rather someone I'd wished to forget about completely.

I find my self string at an all too familiar pair of brown eyes almost identical to mine, dark glossy just like mine and a smirk that has haunted me for years. I freeze in my complete shock and fear as the figure approaches me. By now the guys had stopped dancing and singing and were staring between me and him worriedly.

"P-peter?" I stutter, terrified. Millions of suppressed memories flood into my mind making in pound with pain.

"Sweetheart. How good to finally see you again. It's been what, ten years? And I'm your father. You can call me dad." He asks rhetorically knowing the answer as shown by his devilish smirk.

"Y-you can't be c-close to me." I try to sound strong but it comes out sounding like a squeak. He chuckles his bone chilling chuckle and takes a step forward, to which I take one back. Instinctively he four guys step in front of me, Luke holding me behind him, like a protective wall.

"What're you gonna do? Call the cops? You're a coward just like your pathetic mother." He spits and I yank my phone out of my pocket. Insulting me is fine. But if you insult my mother, you're not making it out alive.

I speedily dial 911 and start speaking after the line connects.

"M-my father is intentionally within 50 feet of me and I have a restraining order against him. And he's speaking to me threateningly. " I explain, my voice fueled by anger and disgust.