The Place I Call Prison...

You know,when I got home I thought I'd get all moody again...Trapped in my thought with the music playing...But no,I was wrong,this time I did go straight to the bathroom...But it was a little different this time...."Yes!" I bursted into more tears.."Thank you!Thank you so much!" I shouted while on my knees. "I earned it didn't I?! Thank you so much! You did it! It happened!" I was so happy,that all the praying,the wishing,the hoping,finally did something. It made me get to see her again...I was freaking out so much literally talking to myself saying how happy I was,how much of a good thing the people in the sky did for me and her. It's really what I needed to...Stay alive....I felt so relived,all that pain and suffering for the past month were gone! It was a miracle that I saw her! I became more happy and positive,filled with joy and warmth! After all of the blessings,the crying,I washed out my eyes,blew my nose,and tried going back to normal,but I was too happy to "go back to normal." So I went straight to my room,got comfortable,and thought about her again,and that same scene,that had happened earlier this evening......Then,I started writing,with the title "The day I saw her again.." Dating it 8-18-2015.........