6:45

That's what has been chewing me out lately....Fear of being different...I know I'm different...But who says I want to be...? I didn't choose this....I don't want this....I want....HER....!!!!!!! "Hey Edward,did you want to just see all your classes in the top floor first? It would be way easier" I replied with a slight "sure I don't really care" I kept complaining on and on how "I won't remember any of this" I think it's because I was focused on something else more important. It just kept attacking me over and over again,but I didn't really mind. We continued on. Silence in the hallways. I keep my own path. My own way. Sticking to myself. I didn't meet a single teacher. I didn't care. It was nothing to me. But she was something....It's happening again.....The images,the thoughts,the words,the fear! It kept happening! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why am I so focused on her?! Why am I so scared?! It felt like a dream,no a nightmare! It kept eating me from the inside! I couldn't feel my legs anymore,they got wobbly,I felt like drifting off,I didn't know what was happening! I finally snapped out of it,noticing her best friend Destany...I didn't say a word to her. She doesn't matter to me....