Time Froze...

My sister was tearing up a bit as I saw her...She knew I was happy...She knows I'm a tough person to not cry over anything,so she knew how much that moment meant to me...She knows that I'm in love with her so much,it was a beautiful moment,it felt like a movie scene,the type that would make almost anyone would cry at...Point is,I was happy to be with her...My sister had asked if I wanted to see the rest of my classes,she knew my answer,she then asked,if I wanted to hang out with her and of course I said yes. That's what I've wanted for so long. Why would I blow her off for some stupid classes? She's way more important,she's what makes me happy,not those classes.So we followed. I didn't say a word to her mom. That's why I stayed behind a bit. I felt unwanted a bit and I don't know I guess like I wasn't supposed to be there. Like I was the black sheep in the group. It was that and the fact that I forgot how to act around her,it's been forever so I felt shy. I just wanted it to be me and her. But every time her mom was a bit ahead,then all of it went away,I started hugging her a lot,staying by her more. I wanted to be with her,but if her mom was around then I felt like I was a shadow,not noticed and unwanted. But I was still happy to be with her,it made my heart beat fast,all the pain was fading away,it went away as soon as I hugged her,as soon as I laid my eyes on her,my heart was stroke with love again,it felt like the first time...Almost all of her classes are done...I'm getting worried again,but I knew the happiness would last forever even after she had to leave. Her mom had went into the class for a while,me and her were next to her,I was just looking straight trying so hard not to stare at her gorgeous face. Then out of nowhere she k-kisses my ear...I felt the blood rush into my face...Im sure she saw it...It was embarrassing but...I felt even more loved and I felt like all the energy was shot into me,I was so happy and shy...She kept looking at me...Smiling as I kept sniffling my nose from all that crying...But when she turned around towards her sister I softly kissed her neck..Then I hear her little sister "You have a bit more time!" I was confused looking at her then...I'll admit...I was caught off guard....S-she kissed me...On my lips...It felt so warm...I got so red...I was shaking...Like so much...From how exciting that was...Time froze at that moment...Like I was in space...That moment lasted forever...Even though it was so short...I couldn't speak after...I could tell she saw I was blushing...She kept smiling even more while staring at me....I wanted more...But I knew I couldn't...Until next time.....