6:25

It was her...Again like always,the same gorgeous girl from my dreams,the same girl with the most beautiful smile,the same girl who I fell in love with..! I got interrupted by the sounds of everyone getting up to leave,it was around 6:25."An hour already?" I asked my sister. She responded a few seconds after since she was busy reading some handouts the staff have given."Yup,it was long,but are you ready to see your classes?" I kinda got nervous at this point..She appeared again...In my head...I started shaking and feeling lightheaded...people were looking at me funny as I was exciting the auditorium,I think I was walking a bit strange,like almost tipping over,I felt clumsier then usual...I felt like I couldn't breath...My sister and I kept going up and down the stairs going to all these classes I felt like I wouldn't have anyone with,anyone as important as her that is...I couldn't stand this feeling...My heart kept pounding...Worrying...I kept telling my sister I didn't want to meet any of the teachers...I felt edgy...They would judge me for looking so...Worn out...Depressed...My sister could tell I was a bit quiet too...But she didn't say much about it and I didn't mention it either. All I said was that my stomach hurt,making the excuse that I was hungry...Maybe it was fear...The fear of not being with her...It kept...Breaking me...Making me...Different....