S5 - E10: Losing a Friend

A/N: I'm completely late in seeing this series but my fucking god I love it! Now so far I've only seen the episodes on Sky's channel, being curious of the Crafting Dead series (I am a TWD fan) and to my delight, I really loved it and continued to watch all ten of them. And when I came to the last one... I... I actually cried at this episode. I was so shocked and sadden by the twist and felt actual anger towards Ross' deceit and betrayal (his role in the RP not the actual guy, 'kay? He makes for a very good villian actually, along with Red) for what he had done. And the last episode did it for me, I HAD to write a kind of novelization of part of the episode. The reason for that is because it had more of an emotional impact to everyone and the characters involved. (Plus, makes for a great practice to write emotional scenes, which I do need to work on.)

So... yeah, enjoy the novelization! Will I write more? I'm not quite sure, I want to but at the same time its a huge task to undertake, but if anyone has a suggested moment or piece from the series that you think would be great for me to write out, then by all means let me know. :D I really need to catch up and watch the rest of the series! ^.^

Rating: PG 13

 Shipping: None

Note: Also, when I say 'Avatar' I mean by that the fact I'm going with game logic. It feels a bit weird to look at the characters as anything else. I'm kinda going off from how my sister's, Avec Pardon on tumblr, Minecraft AU is, in showing that all our Minecraft characters are sentient beings, but still made of minecraft game code.  If you want to find more, please look here, http://avecpardonplaysminecraft.tumblr.com/

Though this AU is just that, SGCBarbierian's The Crafting Dead AU but just a slight connection to my sister's minecraft AU. And I will write Barney's dialogue as it is in the series, fixing it would actually ruin his character and personality, IMO of course.</i>

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN ANYTHING OR ANYONE IN THIS! I only wrote the story from the video, its just a novelization, nothing more or less and made for fun and practice.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Jess? Is that you?" a muffled male voice answered the female Avatar's calling, tone hopeful but of course wary. Which neither Jess or Sky would blame him for being so. In this world, one never can be too careful of random people showing up as they learned the hard way.

Jess perked up in recognition of the voice, a smile of relief spreading across her face as she looked back at her comrade. "Sky, I think I found Nick!" she cried happily, excited and relieved to be with her friends once more; not that she didn't think of Sky or Barney being her friends, it was just that she knew her group longer.

"Oh, thank god." Sky sighed, throwing Jess a grin; seeing her smile and understanding perfectly what she thought. Hell he felt the same way before, lighting up with joy and relief when he was finally reunited with his best friend after two weeks of being on the run from a horde. He was glad to see a friendly face with Jess showing up to help save him but he had been happier in seeing the purple dino Avatar again. So he knew how she felt and had no ill feelings about it.

Both Avatars could hear the happy tone behind Nick's voice as he moved closer to the heavy metal door, "You guys hang on, I'll get the door open!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~Meanwhile on the other side of the White House

Barney moved carefully in the room he and Ross were currently in, narrowing his working eye against the thick shadows that choked the space. It didn't help that it was in the middle of the night as well, whatever lights that even bothered to work didn't do much in pushing the darkness back. He mentally cursed the lack of lighting as he kept his crossbow in hand. One never knew what dangers lurked in shadows, so it paid to pay extra attention to their surroundings. Though from the looks of things, it didn't look like they would need to be in the dimly lit room any longer.