Coffee and Cuteness

Start from the beginning

"Well, I'm sure if you guys help me carry this stuff back to the venue I could get you guys tickets." I smiled.

"You'd what!"

"Ohmygod no way!"

"You're the best."

"Can we have a threesome after the show?" I looked at the girl and she gulped. "Sorry."

"It's fine." I said looking away from here. We made it to the venue and knocked on the door to enter through side stage. I waited and tapped my foot, and waited, and waited a little more and then finally gave up. I opened up my bag and used my phone to call Ross.

"Hey." Ross said.

"Hey, I'm outside. Could you maybe open up?" I asked me.

"Sure."

"Hi Ross!" I girl yelled into my phone.

"Who was that?" Ross asked.

"Uhm, her name is Chloe." I said and the girl looked at me.

"You just told Ross Lynch who I am." She smiled. Who I am, nice reference.

"I'll be there in a second." Ross said hanging up. Merely seconds later the door opened.

"Hey." Ross said grabbing my hand.

"Ross. This is Chloe, Sam, Beth and Daisy." I said introducing Ross to the girls.

"Oh cool." Ross said and waved.

"Are you guys here for the show?" Ross asked.

"We are now." Sam said.

"Amy brought us tickets." Daisy added.

"Did she now?" Ross asked looking at me and I nodded.

"Yep. Aren't I the best?" I giggled and kissed my head.

"You guys are so cute." Chloe said.

"I'm going to die of your cuteness." Daisy laughed.

"Well, I should get going. I'll see you guys later." I said grabbing the stuff from their hands and walking off.

~*~

"And that's why you should never trust Ross." Riker said into the microphone the band were completing another meet and greet.

"That's not true." Ross pouted and Rydel giggled. I walked onto stage with a thread and needle to fix Rydel's jacket she was wearing.

"Oh that's a good question. Who has the best hair?"

"Oh I do definitely." Ross said and I shook my head still trying to fix up Rydel's jacket.

"Ellington does." I whispered to Rydel.

"Aww you have a crush on my husband." Rydel laughed.

"Yes Rydel. I'm going to leave Ross for Ellington." I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"I think we all have good hair." Rocky added.

"I agree." Riker said flipping his hair to the side.

"You're sure girls." Rydel said into the microphone and pointed to another fan.

"If you could kiss any other member of the band who would you kiss?" A fan shouted.

"Hmm, well, we are al related." Rydel said.

"I think she's trying to say if you weren't." I said to Rydel.

"Ooooh." She said and nodded.

"I'd kiss Rocky." Ellington blurted out.

"Amy would kiss Ellington." Rydel laughed.

"Nah, I'd probably make out with you Rydel." I said and she blushed.

"Alright, what's one thing that you all hate about each other." Ellington said and looked at all of us. We were all silent trying to think of something.

"I guess we all love each other." Rocky said and pointed to a fan.

"Can Amy do impressions of all of you guys?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Like what sort of impressions." I asked her and she shrugged.

"Just anything." she smiled.

"Hmmm." I said looking at Rydel. I finished fixing her jacket and then stood up.

"Ross is always peacing everyone out."

"He does that all the time." Riker said.

"That pisses me off." Rocky said.

"Guys." Ross said and put up two peace signs.

"See, he always does it." I said.

"Guys, it's just a habit." Ross said glumly.

"Oh, I can do an impression of Rocky." I said going back to the question. Rocky looked at me trying to figure out what I was going to do. "So we have these signs called 'couple nights' where all the couples go out for dinner, and Rocky's always alone so he'll be like." I said brushing off the dirt from my arse. "Fine. I guess I'll just join tinder or something." I said and walking off how Rocky would.

"I don't do that." Rocky said shaking his head.

"Dude, you do it all the time." Riker said laughing.

"Okay last question." Ellington said.

"Favourite Starbucks drink." A fan asked.

"It's so unoriginal but caramel frappe with extra coffee and choc chips or a choc mint frappe. So good." I said getting hungry.

____________________________________________________________
Comment your thoughts on what could happen next...

Real talk: I had a dream last night that Rydel had confessed to me that she lost her virginity to Ellington. Probs true. Am I right?