Chapter 16

Standing in front of my full length mirror, I was pleased. Lorelei took Oliva, and I shopping this morning for my date. I look at my knee length white dress, with simple white flats. My hair is pulled back into loose curls, my make up is minimal. I've never felt so beautiful.

Olivia has started to come back out of her shell. She even helped me get ready, it's so nice to bond with her in a normal way. Looking at the clock I see it's almost five, Axel should be here soon.

I can feel my nerves start to rise within me. I've never been on a date before, so I don't know what to expect. I hope he hasn't gone through to much trouble. I'm just glad he wants me, even after all the damage.

Lorelei yells my name, letting me know he's here. On the way down to the living room, I give myself a pep talk.

You can do this...
You can do this...
You can do this...

Once my eyes fell onto him, all thoughts leave my mind. Axel has always been handsome, but tonight he puts other men to shame. Dressed in dark jeans, white dress shirt, and his signature Reaper's Sons cut. I feel myself start to blush from the look of approval he's giving my outfit.

"You look stunning darling."

"Thank you Axel, you look great."

I can't help but give a small laugh at Lorelei's huge grin, she practically shoves us out the door. Hearing Axel chuckle at his mom, I give him a confused look.

"I haven't seen her this happy in a long time. I think she likes you, more than me."

"Well, who can blame her?"

Axel burts out laughing at my reply, I love hearing him laugh. When we reach his bike, he helps me with my helmet. I wait until he is on, before I get on the back. I wrap my arms tightly around him. Giving him a small nod, letting him know I'm ready. I've never riden a bike before, so I'm glad he goes slow.

Riding on the back of Axel's bike was intoxicating. I've never felt so free before, it's like the wind carries away your problems. I'm not sure where we are going, but the scenery is breathtaking. The trees are so beautiful, the air is so pure. I don't think I could ever get used to this feeling.

We finally pull over into a hidden drive way. Leading up to a small cabin, hidden away from the world. Axel helps me off his bike, and leads me up to the cabin.

"This was my grandfather's, my dad's dad."

"It's beautiful Axel, so peaceful."

I'm shocked by what I find inside. There are candles lit, and a  beautifully lit fireplace. The cabin smells of a delicious meal. I can't help but think how lucky I am.

"Did you do all of this yourself?"

"Yes, I hope you enjoy. I can only cook spaghetti."

"I'm sure its amazing Axel, thank you."

I wasn't wrong, It was amazing! We ate, talked, laughed. I've never felt so happy, and in love. After we ate, Axel lead me over to the couch in front of the fireplace.

"You are so beautiful, I can't take my eyes off you."

"Thank you so much Axel, this is all so beautiful."

"You deserve the best, and I plan on giving you everything you deserve."

Leaning up I kiss his lips softly, but he didn't want soft. Pulling me over into his lap. Our lips moved feverishly together. Full of love, lust, and passion. I couldn't get enough of this man, he was more addictive than any drug. I could feel him getting hard underneath me. I couldn't help it, I grinded my hips to his.

"Oh god woman you can't do that. I don't want to lose control."

"Axel I trust you, I know you wouldn't hurt me. I'm ready to be with you."

The look he gave me sent a shiver of pleasure through my body. Wrapping my legs securely around his waist. He stands up, and heads for the bedroom. I felt the familiar panic start to rise, but I pushed it away. I want this, I want him. He gently laid me down on the bed, his body covering mine.

"I love you jocelyn, you're it for me. I've never felt this way. You're my everything now, you're my life."

"I love you Axel, so much."

I knew the risks tomorrow held, what could happen. Tonight though, I'm gonna love Axel. Whatever happens tomorrow, atleast I know what it feels like to be truly loved.