Chapter 5

"I guess i should introduce myself, I'm Lorelei Black."

"I'm Jocelyn, this is my sister Olivia"
Putting my hand out for her to shake, she just laughs and shakes her head.

"Now I think a hug is more fitting for this"

Then she throws her arms around my body. Normally just the thought of some strangers arms around me, would send me into panic mode but not her.

"Now don't think I forgot about you, come on."

She motions for Olivia to join the hug, if it wasn't for Lorelei holding onto me I would have fell to my knees. Seeing Olivia willingly give someone a hug is a big surprise.

Arriving at her home, we are welcomed with smell of apple and cinnamon. It brings back good memories from our past, before our lives turned into hell. 

"Come on you two, I'll show you to your rooms, unless you would like to share?"

Feeling Olivia squeeze my arm, I know she's not ready for a room by herself.

"We'll just share, thank you so much for all of this"

She just rewarded us with a warm smile. Leading us down a hallway, I see countless of pictures on the walls. Before I could really look at them, she stops and opens up a door to a beautiful bedroom.

"I hope the bed is big enough, well the bathroom is thru that door, feel free to use anything you would like. If you can just put your clothes in the hamper, I'll wash them."

Looking at Lorelei in amazement, I can't remember the last time we was treated with such care.

"Wash up, and come down for dinner. Is spaghetti okay?"

All we can do is nod, after she leaves we both take turns in the shower. Helping Oliva brush the knots out of her hair, I can't help but think how lucky we are to catch a break. Even if its just for the night.

Heading down to the dinning room, Oliva and I both stop dead in our tracks once we hear a males voice. Getting up the courage I pull Oliva into the kitchen behind me, I'm greeted with the sight of a leather vest.

"Jocelyn, Olivia, this is my son Axel. He'll be joining us for dinner."

***  please vote and comment