Chapter 3

Watching the men walk into the bar, was intimidating. All had the same leather vest on, so I'm assuming they belong to a club of sorts.

Once Olivia exited the bathroom, we gave one last smile to the sweet waitress, and went out to the car. Starting to pull out of the parking space, something happened that I honestly thought would never happen again, Olivia spoke.

"Thank you" I could barely hear the words for she spoke so soft, but I did hear them. Overwhelmed with so many emotions from her speaking, I didn't realize I had stepped down on the gas pedal, and backed up right into two of the bikes.

"What the fuck, woman?!"

I have never got out of a car so fast in my life, how I didn't fall flat on my face is a mystery.

"I'm so sorry"

"Do you not know how to drive?"

Before I could respond, I hear the passenger door close and Olivia rush to my side.

"Sir, if you could please calm down"

"Calm down! You ran over my bike!"

Feeling like I could break down any minute from his yelling.

"I'm really sorry OK, I wasn't paying attention."

Looking down at my feet, I squeeze Olivia's hand. I hear him sigh, I look up at him, and hear his sharp intake of breath.

"I'm Axel"

Holding out his hand to shake, I slowly put my small hand into his larger one.

"This here is Shawn"

Looking over at Shawn, I realize he's staring at Olivia. I protectively push her behind me, Forcing my self to speak up.

"I'm Jocelyn, this is my sister Olivia"

He studies my face for a minute, before he speaks again.

"Where you two ladies from?"

Panicking slightly from him wanting information, I still answer him truthfully.

"Oakland, California"

"Far away from home, may I ask why you two ladies are in Vancouver, Washington?"

"No"

I answer a little to quickly, but all he did was chuckle at my answer.

"Look, um, I don't have any cash to give you for the repairs."

"That's all right darling, I have my own shop"

Still feeling guilty, I'm relieved he's being so kind about all this.

"Thank you, for being so understanding"

All he did was nod, I look over at his friend Shawn to see he's still starring at Oliva.

Getting back into the car, I give one last look into the review mirror. All I can focus on is his vest.

Reaper's Sons. 

**please vote, and comment.