Chapter 10

Sitting on Axel's bed, looking at the wall. I can feel him staring at me, waiting for me to start. I just can't seem to put all of this into words.

"When I was 17 mine, and Olivia's long lost uncle found us, he adopted us right away. I remember being so happy, so was Oliva. The orphanage wasn't a bad place, I just missed having a home. We were all real happy in the beginning, he treated us like a uncle should. Things started to slowly change, first it was yelling, drinking, a few slaps in the face. Then he started having friends over, they would just stare at Olivia and I. One night he let them have their way, they raped us, beat us, whatever they wanted. He never stopped them, only joined in. That lasted for one year, and six months."

I didn't even know I started crying, until I felt Axel wipe away the tears. He pulled me into his arms, stroking my hair.

"There are no words for how sorry I am, no one should go through that."

"Axel there's more, you need to know this part."

He let me scoot back over, and gave me a nod.

"One night I just couldn't take it anymore, I shot him! my uncle. I shot the man that paid for Olivia that night, I shot them both. I stole the car! I had to get Oliva and I out of there."

Putting my head into my hands, I felt nervous. I just admitted to murder. What will he think now?.

"Hey look at me, those sick fucks deserved it. Don't feel bad for that, you saved Olivia, and yourself."

He put his finger under my chin, lifting my head to face him. I saw no judgment in his eyes, only concern. He pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear, I saw him glance down to my lips. I unconsciously moved closer to him, I even lowered my eyes to his lips.

"You are so beautiful"

After hearing those words, I touched my lips to his. A overwhelming feeling of pleasure shot thru me. Feeling his lips move in synce with mine, was like nothing I've ever felt. His tongue swiped over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Hearing his groan as our tongues met, brought me back to reality. Pushing him away, I felt ashamed of how I just acted. I did the only thing I could think of, I ran away.

*****please vote/comment!