Chapter 11: Night of Craziness

Começar do início

— Aww, thanks —Paty said kissing his cheek. I frowned.

— Jealous? —Cole whispered to me smirking.

— What does he have that the girls love? —I whisper.

— Maybe girls love Nindroids —Kai whisper.

— Or maybe he is the sweetest Nindroid of Ninjago —Paty interrupted. Zane's cheeks turned red— my little P.I.X.A.L. is really lucky. Actually I never saw her happier that now that she's with Zane.

— R-really? —Zane asked turning a crimson red.

— Absolutely —she smiled, making him blush even harder— any girl who have your hearts is really lucky.

— I'm not sure about that... At least Nya don't think the same... I said. Now I am depressed.

— Well she is blind if she don't saw your golden heart —she smiled— nothing personal Kai.

— Don't worry I know what you mean —Kai smiled.

— Paty, you have a lot of power, take care of it... —Sensei Garmadon said.

— First I need to control it —she said.

— Not your elemental powers, the power of your words, use it like now to heal broken hearts. Especially with Jay who needs it more than ever —Misako smiled.

Paty and I turned crimson red. We looked at each other. She smiled nervously.

— I-I'll do what I can, anything for my friends, especially for this friends —she smiled shyly.

— Thanks, I means a lot —I smiled to her.

Later that Night, in Ninjas' room

— Man, did you saw Nya? She was SUPER jealous —Lloyd laughed.

— Of what? —I asked. Cole, Kai, and Lloyd laughed.

— Better question of who? —Cole laughed. I give her a 'still no clue' look.

— Of Paty, maybe? —Kai smirked.

— W-why would she? —I asked, looking away. I didn't want that my brothers laugh of me because of my blushing.

— Mmm, why? Let's see... Oh, right! Because of the way you look at her. Man, you know her since 3 weeks ago and you already fall for her! —Lloyd laughed.

— I did't fall for her! —I protest.

— Of course you did, Jay —Zane said calmly.

— Of course not —I said.

— Well if you didn't why are you blushing? —Kai asked teasingly.

— I'm not -UGH!!!! —I groan in defeat.

— Hey guys! Can I hide here? —Paty asked, as she walked in.

— Sure, but why? —Cole asked.

— Nya wants to go to the pool, and since I don't have a swimsuit, she want to take me to buy a bikini... —she groan— and I need to hide.

— But, why are you hiding of a bikini? —Zane asked, while I was turning red enough to camouflage in Kai's clothes...

— Zane I love your innocence, the bikini, will reveal most of... me, something I've never been comfortable about, a bikini would show fully my legs, and except of my —she cough awkwardly— breast... my full torso. Honestly I rather not even doing my favorite thing in the world (swimming), than using a bikini.