Chapter 11: Night of Craziness

A/N: Sorry sorry sorry I've been really busy and had an authors block. But nooow I'm back ^ U ^ Actually I might update today later

-----------------

Paty's P.O.V.

— Sensei, in my spellbook it's written "for our master of Magic and Water" what does that mean? —I asked.

— This might be what my father mean with the Double Element —Sensei Wu said to himself.

— A... Double Element? —I asked— what's that?

— Well the elemental master usually chose a descendant to give their powers. My father said that 2 kids could recieve half of the power. In other cases just one of the kid recieve the power, like Kai. And some kids could even have 2 Elemental Powers, in one body, like you, and Zai.

Conviently Zai and the ninjas were walking by and listen everything. She rushed to Sensei and began asking/stammering things, I was too shocked to talk.

— Sensei, t-that means that I can control Magic AND Water? —I finally said.

— And Zai controls Shadow, and Ice, Dr. Julien is not the Elemental Master, but his father. You and Zane inheriet his powers, he decide it when he have your father —Sensei told to Zai and Zane — that his descendants will inherit half of his powers.

— Why I don't control Shadows, Sensei? —Zane asked.

— Cause you and Zai don't share the same mother —Sensei said sadly.

— I'm so jealous, I would like having so much powers —Cole told us.

Jay's P.O.V.

Paty looked at the ground, I know her, she is thinking something, and she don't like it.

— Why my sister didn't inherit any of their powers? —Paty asked.

— Sister? You have a sister? —I asked.

— Back off Jay! She is too young. —she said pissed off.

— I didn't mean that, I just, didn't knew you have a sister —I defend myself.

— She is my baby sister, one of my best friends, I miss her... —she sighed.

— Your grandparents might have a good reason for giving you both of their powers —Sensei Wu smiled.

— I never wanted to have any power. That just is another reason for me to being bullied, I guess people were right for calling me freaky weirdo...

— Who called you like that? —I asked.

— When I was a little girl everyone call me weirdo. I bet they think I have 3 heads... maybe I do and no one have told me —she said, staring at the ground. We chuckle about how she saw, even that woth some humor.

— Come on, they might be jealous —Cole smiled.

— Good joke Cole, but I really doubt it, then when I moved, I stick to a reputation, I've never been myself with anyone in this city, besides you and Zai of course. And seriously, jealous of what? —she said at the verge of tears.

— Jealous of how amzing you are! —Cole said.

— How brave and strong, are besides you're in good shape and you are cute —Kai smiled.

I know he said that for to things: to cheer her up AND mess with me. But that won't work, at least they won't know it did.

— Paty, your powers are just something else that makes you special. You should be proud of it, you are amazing —Zane quoted her.