Ai

A/N: this first part will be a more descriptive version of him finding the temple. Also, the picture is suppose to be Gen... And since everyone has a different definition of beauty I'll leave the goddesses appearance up to you. And if you happen to know the guy I chose off Google to be Gen... Please give me his name. I have no idea who this guy is and I want to know. (Ps... I'm pretty sure it's a hair cut ad because his hair is perfect)
---
Damn him, my bà ba. (Father) Probably spending all of our money making out with the women of the nearby Brothel.
But mapping the Great Wall for him to sell to other adventurers would be a great achievement on my part. That would gain us much money, and this time I'm going to be managing it myself. He doesn't need to be spending anymore money in that... Establishment. Especially after māma's (Mother's) death.
He has no pride does he?
Of a Chinese man, does he have no shame?
Most of the people working there are probably doing it to sustain their families!
He is just a disgusting oaf, and I don't want to turn out like him.
In China, most people turn out like the people that raised them. Well that's anywhere really.
I just don't want to be a disgusting oaf, end of story.

My fingertips gently graze the parchment as I paint. The 'magical' paint I'm using is almost like the quick drying fingernail polish some women buy from the local supermarket.
I mixed regular black paint with a dab of superglue.
I honestly have no idea how the bristles of the paint brush don't stick together, really might be magic.

I lean over the edge of the wall to get a better look of the surrounding area to really get a picture of where I am.

"文明在哪裡?" (Where is Civilization?) I chuckle to myself. This part of the wall was miles from any city, unless it was a small village that was off the maps.

I might get a bonus if I find a village that nobody has even heard of before!

I quickly reach for my bag a pull out a grappling hook and some rope. I securely tighten the hook around a slender pillar of rock that was pointing out the side structure of the wall, and tie the rope around the other end. I then throw the rope over the side of the wall and slowly climb down, praying that the ancient pillar wouldn't shatter under my weight.

After what seemed like forever of slowly making my way down the rope, I finally feel the ground under my feet. A slight bead of sweat trickles down from my brow, and I gently wipe it off with my sleeve.

My eyes then catch the sight of something quite unexpected.

"一座廟嗎?" (A Temple?) I whisper to myself. If I found the temple of the Jade Emperor or something... This would make me and my lousy bá ba very wealthy. Billionaires!

Chinese characters were painted very faintly on top of the entrance. It was the color of Jade, and that made it very beautiful to look at.

"來上創,我們需要不到一整天,或是我們將不得不在地面上安營紮寨的眼神......而且你知道上次發生了什麼!" (Come on Gen, we need to not to stare all day, or we will have to set up camp on the ground... And you know what happened last time!)

"老虎超越我帳篷咆哮的最後一次了。" (I know, I could've sworn a tiger was outside of my tent growling last time.)

I need to stop talking to myself, if anyone else was here... They might as well assume me to be mad.

As if on their own, my feet lead me into the temple. My shoes made a familiar clacking sound as I walked, painting everything I saw on the back of the parchment.

Suddenly, the walls became narrower, and I started to feel a bit closterphobic. My vision began to become blurry, as I squeezed myself through the small tight space.