they snarled and lunged at courtney and alison.

toby, caleb and i tackled them and we all got into a brawl.

alison pov

i screamed when emily attacked those vampires.

aria stood in front of us and courtney came over to me.

"you know. i've tasted your blood before. you're lucky you have emily as your guardian." she said and chuckled.

"why?" i asked.

"because she's a hybrid. and not to mention she won't let anyone hurt you unless they get through her first. but with me around. i can get into her head. and then...right to you." she whispered and showed me her fangs growing out.

"leave her alone courtney!" emily shouted and threw a vampire at her.

courtney fell and gasped, "emily fucking fields!" she shouted.

emily laughed and walked over to the vampire.

she took a stick from a branch and shoved it into his chest, his face turning gray.

courtney threw him off.

"now you did it lover girl." she hissed and came to me, yanking me towards her, digging her fangs into my wrist.

i screamed and tried pulling away.

emily grunted and shoved courtney, her back hitting a tree.

"one bite from a hybrid courtney. and you're dead." emily said and showed her fangs.

"aw. cute. you think that venom shit affects me? think again fields. i am an ancient vampire. i know my way around that crap and i have been bitten before. go ahead. try it." she said.

emily ran to her and lunged in the air, landing on four feet, now not emily but...a dog.

a large, brown dog.

"woah..." hanna said.

i watched her and the other girls backed up.

emily snarled at courtney and courtney smiled.

"aren't you a cute puppy."

BARK BARK!

courtney laughed and kicked emily's face.

emily howled and jumped on courtney.

i gasped, worried she'd get hurt and they rolled around, wrestling.

courtney shoved a piece of wood into emily, making her yelp out.

"ENOUGH!" aria screamed, holding her hands out.

courtney cried out in pain, holding her head.

"YOU STUPID! WITCH!" she cried.

aria swiped her hand to the side, throwing courtney into a tree branch, going through her back.

she screamed out, and fell to the ground.

"emily!" i said and ran over to her.

she shifted back to human form and winced in pain at the wooden stake through her stomach.

"ouch." she said.

"ali...can you please?" she asked.

i nodded and put my hands on the wood.

i yanked it out and hanna made a puking noise, hiding her face in caleb's chest.

toby came over in wolf form i guess.

he has sandy, brownish fur.

he formed back into a human and spencer hugged him tightly.

emily groaned and sat up.

"em you're not healing." i said and touched it.

"it will heal, it'll just take time."

"because she doesn't feed." courtney said, taking the stake out of her back and walking over.

aria held her hand up and courtney put her hands in the air, "alright sabrina the teenage witch. chill out. i'm just saying. i know emily. she doesn't like hurting people. so she doesn't like to drink from humans. am i right emily?" she said with a smile.

"fuck...you." emily said.

"no no. we already played that game. remember sweetie?" she said and winked at emily.

emily growled and reached out to her but i put my hands on her chest, "baby it's not worth it."

"yeah baby. save that aggression for later." courtney winked.

courtney looked at emily and bent down, "there's something else isn't there." she said.

"what?" i asked.

she smiled, "there is another reason you don't drink from humans. not just because you don't want to hurt them. but there's a reason. what is it?" she said.

because emily's a ripper... i mentally said.

"fuck off." emily hissed.

she turned to me.

"courtney don't." emily said.

she grabbed my face and looked me in the eyes, "why doesn't emily drink from humans often?" she asked.

don't tell her!

but something is making me, "because she's a ripper."

damn it!

did she compel me?

"thanks sweetheart." she said and patted my cheek.

"well that's great emily. a ripper? too good. and you need blood to be strong. that's why when we were fighting i was stronger. ha. makes sense now." she said and stood up.

"i should go. see you guys tomorrow!" she smiled and waved before speeding off.

"god i hate her already." spencer mumbled.

"em you need blood." i said.

"no i don't. i'm fine."

"emily. alison is right. you need strength. and especially since courtney is here-"

"i said i'm fine!" emily shouted, cutting caleb off.

i jumped and emily sighed, "i'm sorry. i didn't mean to scare you. but i'm fine. really." she said.

"no you're not. emily. please. i know you can control." i said and held my arm out to her.

she sighed, "no. ali."

"yes. em i love you. i trust you." i said, completely honest.

she looked me in the eyes, "you sure?"

"100%." i said with a smile.

she grabbed my arm gently and grew her fangs out, sinking into my arm.

i gasped and closed my eyes.

she sucked my blood and i moaned lightly at the weird feeling.

she pulled away and wiped her lips.

"that enough?" i asked.

"no. but if i had any more i wouldn't be able to control myself." she said as her wound fully healed now.

she stood up.

"we need to find out how to stop courtney." emily said and took my hand as we all walked to aria's.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

damn.

like the action?

lol

review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13