Chapter Four

Dont own

                                                         Chapter Four:

                      *December, so a few months have past just giving you a heads up*

   Lilith gigled as she stuck her cookie dough covered finger in her mouth thinking I didn't see her. I chuckled and grinned at her. And pointed my finger at her with a mock scowled.

   "If you eat all of the cookie dough then we won’t have any for supper." She smiled.

  "Ok momma." But of course as soon as I turned around she did it again.

   "That's it!" I said and started to tickle her. She squealed and giggled.

    "Momma!" Someone knocked. I smiled at Lilith who looked up hopefully at me. Emmet told me they would be coming over.

    "Go ahead." She beamed and went to open the door. Esme automatically was at my side.

   "You need any help Bella?" I perched my lips thinking.

     "Can you check the things in the oven?" She nodded and floated to the oven. She grabbed the oven mits to appear human to Lilith and took out the ham and the turkey. Emmet came in.

    "Wow Bella how many people you have coming over?" I shrugged.

    "Ricky, Lucas, and their son are coming. I swear they eat as much as the Pack does." Rosalie raised an eyebrow. We had become friends over the last couple months.

It was all getting so much better. After getting ready and after the others has left besides Jasper we were adding finishing touches to everything. I snuck a look over at Jasper who was chuckling as he took down another mistletoe that Emmet had put up. His long curls looked somehow both wild and sophisticated. he wore a dark blue button up shirt and black slacks that clung in the right places and then a pair of black shoes. He looked yummy. The doorbell rang and I jumped, knocked out of my staring. A rare blush crept of my cheeks and Jasper raised any eyebrow at me.

"You ok?" I nodded quickly and went to the door. Ricky greeted me with his usually kisses and Lucus hugged me.

"Bella Swan! Why have we not been introduced to your lovely piece of specimen?" Ricky yelled.

"Ricky!" I smacked his arm and Jasper laughed.

"Hello Dr. Cullen." I looked at Jasper shocked I thought Carlisle had been Lucus's. doctor.

"Nice to see you again and in better circumstances." They laughed. The kids were already at the table excitedly. Dinner went smoothly and perfect. Jasper got decent portions of food and managed to get rid of it flawlessly of course.

As we were walking into the living room Ricky squealed.

"Mistletoe! Bella kiss the cowboy!" I gasped at Ricky. Then slowly turned to look at Jasper. His plump lips were pulled into a play full smile. I kissed his cheek quickly and Ricky gasped. "No! Rules Bella!"

"Now Ricky-" Ricky cut of Lucus.

"No!" He poured childishly. I looked at Jasper for help, but his expression caused me to freeze. His eyes were slightly hooded and he licked his lips.

"Rules are rules." He whispered and quickly claimed my lips in a slow but deep kiss. My spine started tingling and I shuddered hard. Our lips moved knowingly like we had done it all our lives. I heard chuckling behind us and I pulled away blushing my hand covering my lips.

"I think that's our cue." Lucus said and pulled Ricky out the door before I could object. I bit my lip and faced Jasper. He swallowed looking a little nervous.

"I'd like this to be more..." I swallowed hard and tried to speak. My throat was dry though. So instead of looking stupid I leaned forward and kissed him again.

**********

I played with my new necklace...the Cullens crest sat in the middle of small rubies. Lilith had a similar version but I had it put up for when she was older. I looked around at all the gifts that littered the living room.

I had missed this.