Chapter Five

Don’t own

                                                       Chapter Five:

   I heard giggling down stairs, and then smelt something sweet. I frowned and walked down the stairs, I smiled at what I saw. Lilith and Jasper were cooking chocolate chip muffins; they both had a fair amount of ingredients on them. They smiled at me, Lilith beamed.

    "The muffins are almost done mommy. Jasper helped, he's great at cooking!"

    "Is he now?" I raised an eyebrow at Jasper who when Lilith wasn't looking, kissed me quickly. I laughed. "You taste like chocolate chips." He smirked. The timer went off and Lilith clapped her hands.

     "They're done!" Jasper laughed and took them out of the oven.

     "Let them cool and then you can have one." I told Lilith she nodded and went into the living room. Jasper was suddenly behind me, his head on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes. "You’re getting ingredients all over me." He chuckled, and kissed my neck. It had been a week since Christmas; we decided to wait to tell Lilith. I untangled myself from his embrace and went to the bowl that had the batter in it. I started to stick my finger in it when a cool hand stopped mine. I raised an eyebrow at Jasper. He dipped his finger in it and brought it to my mouth; I rolled my eyes but opened my mouth. He let me clean his finger, his eyes going to a dark caramel color. I nipped his finger after I was done, and I heard him growl lowly.

        "You have some on your mouth." He muttered. Before I could lick it off, his cold tongue licked the side of my mouth, I blushed ever so slightly. "And here." He muttered as he kissed and licked down my throat. My breath became slightly uneven, as he pushed me against the counter his hands covering mine behind me. He latched his mouth on the sensitive cord of muscle on my neck and started to suck it. I moaned silently and tilted my head back. He finished with a quick nip and pulled back looking at it. He smirked proudly.

         "How big is it?" I asked as it processed in my brain he had given me a hickey. He smiled at me and I knew it was bad. "Jasper I can’t take pictures with a huge hickey on my neck!" He pouted and growled playfully.

         "Mine." I rolled my eyes. "Mine." He repeated childishly and kissed the new hickey.

         "Ok yours now let me up I want a muffin." He pouted again but let me, but when I turned to get one I felt a slight slap on my butt. I whirled around shocked; he looked at the wall innocently. "Jasper!" He smirked.

         "Mine." I was shocked for a moment but Lilith came in.

         "Can we have a muffin now? Oh! Mommy your neck's hurt!" Jasper laughed and I blushed.

         "Yes sweetie we can have a muffin." I glared at Jasper and he blew me a kiss. "You’re so childish." I murmured to him.

                                                                             ********************

          Ricky opened the door smiling like a maniac.

         "Hey Bella! You ready to leave- S***! Who got down with you?" My hand flew to my neck, I forgot to cover it. He laughed. "Who is it? Is it that sexy cowboy? Mmmm." I blushed. "It is! Lucas! Bells got down with the cowboy and has a giant territory mark on her neck!" Lucas smiled at me, rolling his eyes at his partner.

           "I’m happy for you Bella." He kissed my cheek.

          "We didn't I mean-" Ricky laughed, and Lucas nudged him.