"we searched everywhere excpet the blue moon pack teritorry. there is a big chance she went to her parents' graves ." dylan said. i nodded and we shifted running as fast as we can.

after 2 and a half hours.

we finally reached the blue moon pack's teritorry. we entered and davina's scent hit me.

"she's here. lets hurry because if i can smell her so can she." i said and they nodded.

we ran inside and into the pack's house direction. there she was sitting on the ground with a guitar in her hands. she was singing something.

guess im still not good enough.

was her last sentence. she started crying. she broke down. i approuched her. she sniffed the air and her head shot up.

she quickly stood up and looked at me with hatered.

"davina please let me explain." i said. she shook her head .

davina's pov.

i sniffed the air and smelt adam. i quickly looked up to see him standing 5 foot away from me.

i quickly stood up. i wounds that i tryed healing reopened. i felt the hirt all over again. and the image of him kissing her came back. i looked at him with hatered.

"davina please let me explain" he begged. i shook my head. i couldn't , i wouldn't fall for his trap. he hurt me in the worse way possible. i just cant. this is too much.

"no im explaining weather you like it or not. im sick of you not trusting me. you've pushed me away way many times but no, not this time." he said raising his vioce.

"trust you? you want me to trust you?! . i saw you kissing that slut . i saw you adam!! and you want me to trust you!? " i said raising my vioce as well.

hurt flashed in his eyes.he looked broken.

"i never kissed her she threw herself at me. i swear davina. i never meant to hurt you." he said so sure.

skylar was screaming at me to believe him, to run to his arms but no. i dont believe him.

"go away adam." i said coldly.

"no davina." he started coming closer but i created the shield.

"its corney how i once saved your life with this. now its saving my soul." i said and i felt a tear roll down my cheeck.

he tried coming through it but he hurt himself so he backed away.

i knew what i had to do. even if its gonna hurt skylar, its was the right thing to do.

'davina please dont. i need jayden.' skylar said pleading

'who the heck is jayden?' i asked confused

'adam's wolf. davina dont do this to me.' she pleaded. it broke my heart but i had to do it.

'im sorry.' i told her before looking at adam.

he had pleading eyes.

"i davina-" i started.

"DAVINA NO." adam screamed.

"collins re-" i continued.

"STOP" he screamed again.

"reject you-" what he said next shocked me

"i love you." he shouted.

"please dont completely break our bond. i need you." he was now sitting on the floor crying.

lucy came over and i let my shield down.

"lets go." she hugged me and we moved.

lucy's pov.

it broke my heart to see them both sufferning and hurting. they didnt diserve this. but someone is up to soemthing. i can sense it.

i hugged davina and we went back to the pack house. alpha logan wasn't there. so i mindlinked him.

'alpha we found davina and we are currently in the pack house.' i mindliked him.

'okay i'll be right back. i think i found something. i'll tell you when i get back.'

'okay.'

alpha logan's pov.

i was searching the teritorry when a scent hit me. rouges.

i walked further following the scent to come to a dead end. i tried touching it but it felt like touching the water. my hand entered the wall. i have to know what's this. wait a second. it must be the rouge's hiding place!

then lucy mindlinked me and i went back to the pack house. i wanted to see more but davina needs me. i'll check it tomorrow.