SPECIAL CHAPTER

Baekhyun walks down the sidewalk, he just graduated from college a few days ago and now he considers himself a free man. He's 21 now and it's been six years since he has last seen Chanyeol.

He's still single and happy, he's the same old Baekhyun he just has a hole in his heart. His eyes look around the tall city buildings trying to look for a job. Kyungsoo, his friend suggested this job that is near his house, pays good salary and is easy enough for him.

Yup, Kyungsoo told him to work as a singer in a local little bar. Kyungsoo said that the bar is actually a nice bar, not for getting girls and using their bodies. Baekhyun agreed with this since Kyungsoo works as a singer as well at the same bar.

*

Baekhyun pushes the door open, he is greeted with a semi empty bar, he checks his wrist watch. "It's too early, no wonder no one's here." Baekhyun mumbles to himself, he walks past the people who are drinking, he doesn't want to be involved, he just wants a job.

He goes to  the bar itself, he sits on the comfy stool. He calls for the bartender, "Is your boss here?" Baekhyun asks the chubby bartender. "Not yet sir, he usually arrives around two in the afternoon." Minseok, the bartender says.

Baekhyun nods while putting on a friendly smile. "Can I just have a bottle of water." Baekhyun requests, Minseok snickers. "Okay then, water is a rare thing when it comes to bar. People usually orders alcoholic drinks." Minseok says, going to the mini fridge to grab a bottle of water.

He gives the bottled water to Baekhyun, he grabs a towel and continues to clean the shot glasses. Baekhyun twists the cap, taking a swig of water. "What is your boss like anyways?" Baekhyun asks.

Minseok begins to think. "Our boss is really tall, he has large ears and I know that he's been single for years now." He answers, setting the shot glasses onto a tray.

Baekhyun's lips form a thin line, 'Just like Chanyeol..' He thinks. 

*

Baekhyun has been at the bar for a few hours still waiting for Minseok's boss to arrive. He looks at Minseok who is now busy preparing drinks for the people waiting in line. He checks his watch again, "It's 2:30 now." Baekhyun says, letting out a sigh.

He hears the door open making him turn his head. He sees a familiar figure enter the bar. Minseok looks up and sees his boss enter the bar, he taps Baekhyun's shoulder, "There's our boss. Good luck on applying." Minseok encourages the customer with a smile.

*

Baekhyun follows the tall boss, he feels really short around these people. He tiptoes and tries to tap the taller's shoulders.

"Excuse me, may I apply for a job here?"

The figure stops walking, he turns around and faces the shorter one. He takes his glasses off and stares into the shorter's eyes. "As what?" His deep voice fills Baekhyun's ears.

"Ye-yeollie.."

*

This will be continued on the second book! :D

-YCA