2

Baekhyun runs towards his tall best friend with his smile that makes every single girl and boy swoon over him.

He hugs Chanyeol as a sign that Baekhyun is happy. 

Chanyeol wraps his long arms around Baekhyun's small frame, resting his head chin on Baekhyun's soft and fluffy hair.

"How's your morning, Baekkie?" Chanyeol asks his usual question.

Baekhyun pulls away from the hug, grabbing his phone. "Same old, but this time Taeyeon texted me a lot about how she misses me. It made me kind of late since I had to reply to her messages and all."

Baekhyun answers, replying to Taeyeon's message about why he's not replying right away.

Chanyeol's lips form a thin line when he watches Baekhyun straight up ignore him right after greeting each other, it makes him feel sad that Baekhyun is more focused on Taeyeon than him.

"What happened to bros before hoes?" Chanyeol asks with a small pout, "If I ignore her messages she'll be a crying mess thinking that I died or something."

'Over dramatic bitch.' Chanyeol curses in his mind.

"Babe!" Chanyeol rolls his eyes when he hears that high pitched voice that makes him annoyed all day.

"Oh, Taeyeon!" Baekhyun is quite shocked when he sees Taeyeon appear out of no where.

*

Chanyeol follows the couple, still wondering about how Baekhyun fell for that loud mouth girl, it just makes him really confused and frustrated at the thought really.

"I can treat you way better than how she treats you." He mumbles while he continues to stare at the couple doing their 'lovey-dovey' crap.

The familiar throbbing of pain in his head occurs, making him scrunch his face a little when he enters the classroom. 

Chanyeol puts his bag down on his chair, sitting down as well. He crosses his arms and puts them together and lays them on the table, he rests his head on his table.

"You okay?" Yifan asks his seatmate, kind of concerned. Chanyeol just nods a bit, trying to handle with the pain.

*

-YCA