3

Their same old grumpy teacher enters the classroom making everyone stand except for Chanyeol. Mr. Song spots Chanyeol again, groaning a bit at his lazy student.

"Park Chanyeol! Wake up from that sleep of yours!" Mr. Song scolds Chanyeol. When the student doesn't follow his command Mr.Song approaches Chanyeol and pulls Chanyeol up, grabbing the student's bag.

Yifan stands up and stops their teacher, "Mr. Song, stop."

Mr. Song glares at Yifan ignoring Yifan's request. He pulls Chanyeol and throws him out of the class. "Don't you dare fall asleep in my class!" He shouts at Chanyeol before throwing the bag at Chanyeol and slamming the door shut.

*

Chanyeol's migraine gets worse, his fingers massage the sides of his forehead trying to relax his forehead before going to his child hood doctor.

He arrives at his doctor, sitting down on the chair. "Joonmyeon, my head's starting to have it's migraine again." Chanyeol tells Joonmyeon also known as his child hood doctor who has been taking care of him since the start of his sickness.

Joonmyeon inwardly frowns at one of his favorite patients though he keeps a straight and cool face on. He stands up and goes to his medicine cabinet to grab some pills to help relieve Chanyeol's migraine.

"Chanyeol, take these. These should ease the pain and should also make you feel better." Joonmyeon informs his patient, showing his warm and gentle smile.

Chanyeol smiles and grabs the bottled water from his bag, he takes one of the pills and places it in his mouth just on top of his tongue. 

He takes a swig of water swallowing the pill, feeling better after a few minutes.

"Thanks Joonmyeon, I promise to take my medicines tonight." Chanyeol says responding with a warm smile. He leaves quickly.

Joonmyeon just watches Chanyeol leave the room, thankful for having a patient just like Chanyeol.

*

Chanyeol walks on the sidewalk back home since he can't attend school anymore since Mr. Song will just scold him. He doesn't inform Baekhyun but informs Yifan and his parents about his migraine.

He arrives at his home, unlocking the front door. He takes his shoes off, slumping his body on the couch. He decides to take a nice and quick nap before anything wrong happens.

*

-YCA