1

Chanyeol's phone alarm rings through out his room causing him to groan. He hugs his pillow letting the alarm ring for a while, too lazy to get up.

He curses under his breath when his alarm doesn't stop. "Fine!" He shouts, sitting up and grabbing his phone. He turns the stupid alarm off, he rubs his eyes. He lets out a tired sigh, he plays with his blankets for a while.

He suddenly smiles when a certain male enters his mind, he ruffles his light brown hair. "I shouldn't slack off, it's time to see your beautiful smile." He mutters to himself, his smile growing wider by the second.

*

After a nice and cold shower, he is now fully awake. His bag is fixed, the books needed are in it. His extra clothes are also in his bag. He rushes downstairs since he knows that his parents are downstairs waiting for him, as well as his sister.

"Hey guys!" Chanyeol greets his loving family with a big smile. His parents greet him as well as his sister, one big happy family.

Chanyeol eats his breakfast while chatting with the Park family, a simple breakfast of bacon and eggs and a cup of hot chocolate for the kids while the parents have a nice warm cup of coffee.

Mr. Park goes through the newspaper, "Chanyeol, can you handle yourself tonight? Your mom and I are going on a business trip while your sister is out doing her job." Chanyeol drinks his glass of water, nodding in the process. 

"Sure dad." Chanyeol responds with a small smile.

 Mr. Park smiles widely, patting his son's shoulder. "Just take your medicines, remember to text me or your sister when something wrong happens."

Chanyeol leaves the house, wearing his earphones. He plays his favorite song now walking towards his school.

He really can't wait to see that beautiful smile of his best friend, he can't wait to hear his voice and he can't wait to hug him.

"Yeollie!" That familiar and sweet voice calls for him.

"Baekkie.."

*

As you can see, I'm editing the book! It's for the pleasure of the future readers! ^^

-YCA