Chapter 14: First Impression, Redux

The first thing I heard the next morning was the clang, clang, clang of the triangle. That fucking triangle didn't let me sleep in. I would have to steal it and hide it somewhere, or maybe melt it down into a horseshoe.

As I woke up, I also became aware that I was not in my bunk in the bunkhouse with Janine, re-enacting the Waltons, but in fact, I was tucked into Will, his arms around my waist and his forehead in my hair, under his red and white quilt, in his antique bed, in his farm house. I moved a little bit away from him and he leaned back into his pillow, putting an arm up behind him, still sleeping, peaceful and handsome, hair tousled on his pillow.

The whitewashed room was bathed in bright sunlight and I felt sore, but like I had slept really well.

I was surprised that I woke up first; he seemed like an early-to-rise farmer, but I suppose we were a little active last night.

After we had walked in the house from stargazing, he fed Trixie in the kitchen, closed her in there with a dog bed, and then got an look on his face, that was a combination of naughty and hopeful.

"I was thinking of redoing our first meeting."

"In the bathroom?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah. But reenacting it a different way," he said, grinning suggestively.

Although I was mellow from him opening up to me outside and going for a walk under the stars, at his words, a thrill raced through my body. I hadn't had enough of Will for the evening.

I followed him down the hall, into the second door on the left, but this time, he opened his arms to me and gave me a huge bear hug, then leaned back, tilted my chin up to him and kissed me.

The kiss started out sort of sweet, but it didn't end that way. By the end of the kiss, we were in each other's space, for real, chasing tongues, licking teeth, exploring the territory, like we were trying to swallow each other whole. It wasn't sloppy; there was some expert finesse. Neither one of us was an amateur. We simply couldn't get close enough to each other.

I didn't look at the bathroom at all the last time. This time, I eventually got around to looking at it, and it was adorable: vintage white tile, an old fashioned tub built into one side, and all rather spartan, but pleasant and "country."

He had been taking the lead this evening, but I decided it was my turn. I broke apart from our kiss, pulled up the hem of his tight t-shirt and lifted it over his head. I ran my flat hands down the warm, soft skin on his broad shoulders, lingering over his bulging biceps, feeling the veins in his forearms. Then I held his rough hands.

Letting go, I reached up and ran my palms up his torso, wanting to feel his washboard waist and his defined musculature, wanting to make his nipples pucker. As I did this, he watched me, amused and intense. Then I ran my hands up and over his shoulders, and down his strong back, feeling the muscles, feeling his brawn.

Then I got to his ass. He had a very tight butt that fit into the Wranglers like they were made for him. As I've mentioned, I'm not a Wrangler girl, I go more for Levi's, but Will's ass swayed me to the other side. Still, right now, he was in loose track pants and bare feet. I slid my hands inside the waistband and peeled his pants off of him, feeling his ass, and kneeling as I went down. His cock, splendid and full, popped out of his pants, and stood at attention. I reached over to stroke him and I heard him hold his breath. Then.

"Take off your shirt," he whispered, letting out his air with his words. He reached over into the shower and turned it on to warm up the water.

"I'll do one better," I murmured and I peeled off my hoodie and top, slowly, looking at him straight into his dark brown eyes. Then I licked my lips, enjoying the tease, as I took off my shoes and my pants, and stood there in my underwear.