Once a pon a time

Naruto pov
Someone came running down the dirt that lead up to our house.
Technically it was our house but.... I guess that our situation is a little bit complex.
When I was young and 4 to be exact my father the four hokage rightful owner of the north west animal kingdom took me, my elder brother kyuu and mom away because everyone wanted the urchiha to rule so my dad let his best friend rule, and it went well so my dad didn't see why he should stick around so we started to pack.
I know it sounds really stupid but my father was a kind man and he wasn't doing very well and every time thing would fall apart fugaku would solve the problem without any issues the Namikaze and urchiha family have ruled together but since we ruled together our blood lines never crossed so we were never aloud to meet each other only the king and queens, we never went.
Anyway kyuu was about 4 years older than me and I had thought he had known everything (because what 8 year old doesn't) so while it was our last day in the castle me and kyuu had snuck out so I could prove that frogs don't turn into people.
So after about two hours of testing a theory we discover that frogs are slimy and do really turn into poeple, though we didn't find any of them.
By the time we were done we thought that the dinner would be over and we would get scolded but as we returned there were no guards at the gate and it was wide open, we walked in but I tripped over something... I looked to see it was a guard I sat and wonder why a guard would want to sleep here I had never seen them sleep before. Kyuubi finally looked back "Naruto don't sit..." kyuubi had stopped before he had finished his sentence. "Is that a dead...body?" He ask, visibly scared.
I looked at him and back at the guard "what's a dead body?" I asked all innocent I didn't know what I was asking I really did not know what was happening.
I think kyuu saw this and tried smiling through the pain in his face "It's nothing....do you remeber that fun game we play guards and robbers?" He asked.
"YESS!" I yelled so loud he covered my mouth and dragged me into some bushes.
'We have to be quiet..there are bad guys in this castle we have to go find help without anyone seeing us' he said removing his hand that's nothing like what we played but it sounded really fun.
I noded my head and me and kyuu started crawling to the Castel kyuu said they would find use if we took the main entrance so we crawled to the side of the castle.
'Then we're are we going kyuu?' I asked pulling on his clothing were going to see if we can find a-' just then we were cut off by the sound of running it was Karin she was running for her life I wanted to call out but kyuu covered my mouth "bang bang" she hit the ground with a thud and her eyes lay a pon us and she smiles with the last bit of her strength as her eyes closed.
Karin was 12 years older than me and we never really got along but never in my life did I see Karin go to sleep, even when we would sleep in each other rooms she would always go to sleep after me and get up before me she even told me she never sleeps so I got a little bit worried and looked at kyuu he looked like he had seen a ghost so I hugged him.
Soon a man had ran up to her sleeping body and shot his gun 2 more times I want to scream that guns were bad but again kyuubi cover my mouth and I remember that guns hurt and I try ed to scream harder but kyuu hand didn't budge until the man had left.
I didn't whisper "Kyuu!! They hurt karin, karin is a fairy and fairy's don't sleep!" I kept repeating myself until kyuu uncovered his hands "She dead naruto. She not going to open her eyes!!" He said slowly raising his voice.
I looked at him stunned and confused.
'Dead' huh
Kyuu pov
(His mind doesn't need corrupting
I know he was pure as white snow
But sometimes he needs to be enlightened
Because sometimes he does needs to be frightened
But awe what the hell
If today doesn't kill him
His mind will be painted black
Let him know~tavi)
I knew what was happening, did I want to acknowledge it....no. After I seen the dead guards I only hoped that they were the only fatalities, but when naruto asked me what dead was I couldn't answer...If ever thing was alright then he didn't need to know so I started to crawled toward were his room was when I see Karin she sees us but she keeps on running know she wouldn't have time to hid with us "bang bang".
I see her hit the ground and my stomach drops. There going to kill us there isn't anyway we'll survive.
I feel naruto hug me. And all I know was I needed to get us both away from this house and this place.
The man ran up to her and placed another bullet in her head and I think naruto gets it now.
I cover his mouth until the man is gone.
"Kyuu!! They hurt karin, karin is a fairy and fairy's don't sleep!" He said.
"She dead naruto. She not going to open her eyes!!" I said slowly raising his voice.
I sat and did a silent prayer for karin and everyone else.
And grabbed naruto's hand.
The quickest way out of this place is through the back entrance but I don't know where these people are.
"Kyuu the hole." Naruto said through his tears.
I nod and crawl to the hole. The hole is exactly that a hole in the wall. It wasn't big enough to fit a grown person but it fit kids perfectly. Next thing we know is were thrown into an orphanage way out in the country side. We're me and naruto along with a boy named shikamaru, kiba and lee.
We are adopted by a drunk named Tsunade and her so called daughters and sons. Sakura was by far the worst. She was loud and rude all the time and a total snob. Ino came in second place she wasn't as loud as sakura but she demand everything in 2 seconds or less. Tenten was self centered and evil wanting to make everyone's life miserable and if you told anyone she would cut you up so bad and you'd still get blamed. And last but certainly not least is Sai he just love to have fun no matter who it is he has to get it from. He is probably someone we could actually get along with if he dropped the name calling and the weirdo expression.
Back to the actual story.