Chapter 53

*Harry's POV*

We walked into the ice cream parlour. It had bright blue and white tiles on the floor and there were neon pink, blue and yellow lights around the shop.

We walked hand in hand over to the huge glass case. There were mountains of colourful and creamy looking gelato's and sorbet with gooey sauces through them. I licked my lips at the assortments of gelato.

"Mmmmm, it looks delicious."

Claudia squeezed my hand and nodded.

"It's pretty delicious."

I smirked and pressed my lips to her ear.

"Not as delicious as you," I whispered cheekily.

I felt her cheeks heat up and I chuckled, leaving a kiss on her cheek.

"You's two are very cute."

My head shot up at the voice.

The young girl standing behind the glass casing smiled at us. She had light blonde hair up in a straight high ponytail, lightly tanned skin and light brown eyes. She was wearing a blue and pink cap that said Chelsea's gelato and sorbet and a pink and blue uniform shirt.

Claudia leaned into my side.

"Thanks, um..."

"Mayden," the girl quickly answered.

She smiled at Claudia and then looked at me with a smile.

"I'm a big fan," she said.

I smiled at her. "Thank you," I said happily.

She picked up an ice cream scoop out of the warm water cup.

"So what can I get you's?"

Claudia's eyes scanned the glass case and looked at the many mountains of gelato.

She met Mayden's eyes.

"I'll get a regular chocolate and peppermint gelato in a cup."

Mayden turned to me.

"I'll get the strawberry and vanilla gelato."

She nodded and scooped our gelato into little blue and pink paper cups with the logo on the side.

She passed over our ice creams along with some white plastic spoons.

I handed Claudia her gelato before handing Mayden 5 pounds.

Claudia reached over to grab us some napkins. Mayden gasped.

Claudia looked confused.

"What?"

Mayden smiled.

"Is that an engagement ring?"

Claudia smiled and slowly nodded.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me smiling.

Mayden cooed. "Aw that's so cute. Congratulations to you both."

We smiled before walking out the door. Claudia had gotten changed into some clothes she left in the car. Black skinny jeans and a pale pink see through blouse with a studded collar and a white singlet underneath. She remained in her pale pink stilettos and just took her hair out letting it fall into loose curls.

I took Claudia's hand. "Want to walk down the street for a bit."

She swiped her tongue over her lips, licking off the ice cream and nodded.