Author's Note

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for updating hardly at all this summer. I've been really busy over the past few months. I took summer school to clear up a class for the fall, so that took up at least half of my summer. And when I got home from school, I did homework and relaxed because I was so tired. And then the time I did actually have to have a real summer was either spent doing enjoyable things or relaxing and sleeping as late as possible. And it sucks because I really wanted to write and update for you guys, but I've been going through a stage of writers block that's really frustrating and aggravating. So, yeah. And here I am typing this on my phone on my last evening of summer break. I start my freshman year of high school tomorrow and I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit nervous, but I don't think it's anything I can't handle. Anyway, leave a comment down below if you have any advice you think would help, and let me know when you start school or if you already did so we can all cry about it together. Also, if you have any questions for me since I haven't been on for awhile and I miss talking to you guys. Feel free to put whatever down in the comments. And I would also like to say a huge thank you for over 500 followers! It means a lot to me and I love you guys! :) And don't worry- expect (hopefully) some more updates coming vey, very soon!

PS: It just started to storm so yeah. Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight.