Calls and news

Lucy P.O.V.

We still kept walking before we saw something. Oh, just a skeleton of somebody perhaps... Wait, is that Brook???

Chopper quickly checked him and I helped him stand up.

Usopp: What happened, Brook?!?!

Brook: I was with Luffy-san....but he ran too fast for me....then this red eyed guy came searching for me....but he thought I was dead and went away after kicking me hard a few times....

Robin: Another Fumetsu?

Sakura: *nods*

Lucy: Can you walk, Brook?

Brook: Yes, Lucy-san.

Robin: So I'd say only 3 people are left, Nami, Sanji and Luffy.

Usopp: Make it four, Zoro is gone.

Sakura: Wait, I'm getting a call... (The italics are the voice from the phone and straight ones are of Sakura.)

Sakura-senpai?

Sakura: Itsuki, is that you?

Yes, Itsuki Hanabi here. I have successfully caught two of the intruders as hostages. How about you?

Sakura: Did you take them in?

I'm just outside the castle.

Sakura: Don't take them in. They're important. I'm coming there right now.

As you say, Sakura-senpai.

Nami P.O.V.

Nami: Well, what did she say?

Itsuki: You're not getting in. She wants you for one reason or the other. You may even not be kept as hostages if she orders.

Nami: Is she that important?

Itsuki: Not really, but her rebel group believes in her. We know she won't do anything that'll be bad for the rebel group. She won't take any advantages of our beliefs.

Nami: How are you so sure?

Itsuki: She's my real big sister. I know her. *smile grew wider*

Lucy P.O.V.

Sakura: The Vice-Captain of my rebel group caught 2 of you.

Lucy: Rebel group? *smirk*

Sakura: Shut up and get going.

Lucy: Hai, hai, leader-sama!         Hai means yes.

We luckily found Zoro on the path and reached the base. It was hard though. Everything is green his head is green. Everything around is empty his head is empty. 

Sakura: There they are. *point*

We all walked towards a group of 3 people. As we reached I recognized 2 of them were Nami and Sanji, thus the other being Sakura's vice-capain.

Sakura: Good job, Itsuki.

Itsuki: As you sa- is that Lucy-senpai over there? *eyes open*

Sakura: Yes. The 2nd strongest Fumetsu in the world. My best friend *proud voice*

Lucy- H-hey, there, Itsuki-kun!

Itsuki: Can I have your autograph please? I'm a big fan of yours.

"Sure" I said and gave him my autograph. It's the cover photo of this chapter.

Itsuki: Thanks! I didn't know you had a full name.

Sakura: Neither did I. Where did that come from?

Lucy: It's a secret. I'll tell you about it later.

Lucy: Can I have my nakama back now, please?

Itsuki: You don't need to ask me for that. *smile returns*

Zoro: So the only one's missing is Luffy...

Usopp: That'll be the hardest.  

Nami: Zoro can do math??

Sakura: It's ringing again. 

Hello, Sakura-san?

Sakura speaking.

We have just received information that someone has broken into the base. Please, gather anybody you can from beside you and arrive inside.

I shall bring Itsuki Hanabi with me. I apologize but the Straw hats seemed to be nowhere on the island.

Oh, really? **********************************.

They must be hiding then.

No matter, come inside the base.

Roger!

Sakura: Lucy and the others? Looks like your captain just broke into the base.

Lucy: That idiot!!! He might even die!!!

Sakura: 25% of your power is awesome.

Lucy: Yeah but you need brains to fight. And he doesn't have that!

Sakura: How about the rebel group leave with you Straw hats? I'll need to fight you people after I go in. Why not rebel now and gain freedom at this moment? Itsuka, inform everyone.

Hai, Sakura-senpai.

She didn't even ask me before confirming! That's my best friend!