The Reward for saving the Strawhats!!

He hugged me? That's what it looks like.

"I never forgot about you" he whispered in my ears.

Lucy: Y-you should've moved on...

Zero: I never fell in love again. Why'd you leave?

Lucy: I was too afraid of you're answer...

He let go.

"If you win, you rescue the strawhats. If you lose, you'll stay with me" he said and I nodded. We both jumped back and stood in our fight stances. That's when I noticed. Law. He was sitting beside the Straw hats, closely looking at our battle.

I turned my head back to Zero. He took out a rocket launcher. Seriously? Does he want to destroy this place? He seemed to understand what my look said and answered, "Don't worry. This place is specially developed with a different kind of metal which won't be destroyed by a rocket launcher" I nodded in understanding.

I started to run around and he shot at me. I shot some daggers but he jumped out of the way. How does he jump with that thing on his  shoulder?!

I lowered his blood temperature. Human bodies can't work properly with ice cold blood. Also his blood is pouring out of his leg. He won't last long.

I ran fast and started fighting in hand-to-hand Combat. "You're not half bad" I said. I punched him in his chest and blood came out of his mouth. He punched me in my cheek. The battle wasn't too long. He grew weak for his loss of blood and the cold blood flowing through his body. He collapsed.

I quickly turned his blood back to being warm and ran up to him. I made some blood and made it run through his body as I bandaged his leg.

"I win" I said. "I know" he replied. "You let me"I said. He didn't say anything. After I finished bandaging I helped him stand up. "You rescued the Straw hats. You deserve a reward" he said smiling and started walking to the left of the room where he stood when we entered. He came back with a box in his hands.

"As a reward for defeating Zero and rescuing the Straw hats, you get this!" he handed me the box and I opened it. Oh. My. God.

"A-a-a-a DEVIL FRUIT?!?!" I shouted aloud. "Yup, the mizu mizu no mi or water water fruit" he smiled. "Oh my god you don't say.... Am I...one of the only people who can eat this? Since I'm immortal and can't die...?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I made this specially for you" he smiled again. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!" I shouted and hugged him.

------------------------------------

"Bye, Zero!" I waved at him and he waved back. I ran back to the Straw hats and smiled. "Let's go!"

------------------------------------

I was thinking something after my battle with Zero. I could save them, I really could. They didn't die. I saved them. There is still hope that I may save people. There's still a glimpse of light. A tear ran down my eye. Maybe, maybe I could've saved Ace, and everybody else who had died and I couldn't saved them...?

------------------------------------

We arrived at the deck. Everything started to become normal. I went up to Law in the Library and sat next to him. "Hey, Law?" I asked. "Yeah?" He asked not looking away from his book.

Lucy: Why didn't you interfere?

Law: It was your battle.

Lucy: *smile* Thanks for that.

I leaned left and put my head on his shoulder. Surprised he didn't shove me off, I fell asleep, tired from the day.

------------------------------------

Mizu mizu no mi! Huuray!!!