First Island

Thanks a lot @Kawaii_Erzy_Chan@Ridhwaan30 and @Kitkatmilka for voting!!!

Lucy P.O.V

It was getting kind of boring on deck (for them) since we had yet to reach land. Not for me, though, since I've spent almost my entire life waiting and sailing in the seas of the Grand Line, New World and the other four seas.

Law's crew was some more islands away. How long do I have to wait??

Suddenly Zoro shouted from the crow's nest, "I see land!!!" Zoro? How come he's awake? Luffy, Usopp and Chopper were dancing around the deck, pulling one leg up and shouting "Land! Land! Land!"

Franky, Sanji and Law came out from the inside and Zoro came down. Nami and Robin rose from their seats and I joined the rest in watching the island. Brook was just standing...standing...

The island we saw in front of us...was, well...the shape of the island was a cow's head.

"A cow?" Said Luffy, Usopp and Chopper with stars in their eyes. "I've read about this..." says Nami, putting her chin on her hand. Nami, Robin and Law looked like they know about this. Well, I know too but I'll let the newbies handle this.

Law: "This is..."
Robin: "...the..."
Nami: "...Cow Island..!!"

"The island where the cows have a different kind of milk which could be mixed with some chemicals to make a potion which could instantly heal physical injuries" I said, putting my hands behind my head, annoyed.

"You should've let us say that!" Shouted Nami. "You guys were taking too long" I said, still my annoyed and bored look. "Ugh.. Whatever..." Sighed Nami giving up.

We reached the island.

"Anyways Chopper-kun you might want some of those milk on the ship, wouldn't you?" I asked looking down at the cute little reindeer. "Of course! It'll be great for the crew!"

"You go with Sanji, since he's the cook and that milk are also tastier than others" I said looking at the reindeer, then at the cook. "As you wish, Lucy-swaaan!!!" He said dancing around me. 

"Also Zoro" I said looking at him," You have to 'take' out the milk from the cow after all" "Do I look like a farmer?!" He shouted at me. I smirked and said, "Of course not, that would be a huge insult to he farmers. You look like an idiot"

We argued for a bit but he agreed anyway. "Also Robin-chan, if you don't mind" I said looking at her "You can help them bring the buckets back with your powers" "Sure, my pleasure" she said with a smile. Why can't Zoro be like that?

"I wanna go too! I wanna go too!" I heard Luffy cry like a baby. I went up to him and patted his head "Sure, little brother" I said. I got another family member. Heck if we're not blood related or my nephew through other ways, he's my little brother. *inner pout*

"I say we all go -yohohoho!!" Said Brook. "True but someone's got to look after the ship" I said. Franky raised his hand, "I'll do i-" he was interrupted by me. "Not you Franky, you always watch the ship."

Usopp raised a thumb "Me!" He said. "Alone?" I smirked and he hid behind Luffy. I laughed. "Me and Law can stay since I'm not in the fighting mood now and Law's our guest" I gave Law a glare saying not to say anything.

"Sure" Nami smiled deviously as all of them went off, carrying buckets. I'm going to kill Nami later on...

Now I was free again. I went to the girls bathroom, took a shower and wore a sleeve-less pink singlet exposing my belly and arms. Who's on the ship now anyway?

I came out on the deck, whistling. "Ahem" I heard Law beside me.

Oh shit, I forgot about him...