"Jackie," he says again.

 "Yess Kevin"

 "Why did you do it?" 

 "Do what?" I said confused and keep kissing him.

 "Why did you sign those papers. Why didn't you fight for us!" he yells pulling back. My eyes quickly shot up and meet his angry eyes.

 "Kevin---"

 "Why did you sign those papers Jackie?" he takes my arms and pulls him above my head.

 "Oh, Hold up---"

 "Why didn't you fight for Max!" he yells again.

 "Kevin you--"

 "Why didn't you fight for me?"

 "I thought I was making the best decision for you and Max" I yell back. "Your mother is right Kevin. Don't you see I'm no good for you? After all, you almost died because of me" my eyes start to become watery. 

"WHO!" he screams causing me to jump.

 " STOP. JUST STOP IT. I MAKE MY OWN FUCKING CHOICES. AND RIGHT NOW I CHOSE YOU. I PUT MY LIFE ON THE LINE FOR YOU AND I WOULD DO IT AGAIN. I have always chosen you, but now--" he slowly gets off of me and lets go of my arms. "I don't think you feel the same way"

 "How can you--"

 "I don't think you understand how deep this is for me, Jackie.  I am not a good lover. I mess up, start fights and get jealous. But I don't play games. I give my all and love deeply" I rise up from the bed.

 "Kevin--" Kevin get up from the bed.

 "Get dress your brother and sister are ----" I jump off the bed hop on Kevin's back.

 "Jackie what the---"

 "You think after you dump my ass in the fucking pool I'm going to let you walk out on my again fool" he tries to push me off, but I hold on tighter.

 "I LOVE YOU KEVIN POWERS AND I ADORE MAX" I yelled. "I love how much a man you become. I love how you are willing put your life in danger for me, I love how easy you get jealous and how much of a bad singer you are, and I love how much of a Disney fan you are even though you don't want to admit it" I slowly get off of him.

 "And I love you Kevin Powers" after a long pause he turns around.

 "Took your ass fucking long enough," he says with a smile. I stare at him confused "Why did you take you so long, to tell the truth" he walks up to me and smacks my ass.

 "What the hell" I back away.

 "Turn around," he says.

 "Kevin, were you playing me?" I say crossing my arms.

 "Whatever it takes to get that hard head of yours to tell me you love me" he smiles like a kid who just stole a cookie from a cookie jar. "Now turn around Dory" I roll my eyes and turn around. I feel him out something around my neck. I look down to see its a golden heart shape key.

 "I just gave you the key to Max and my heart. So you better not lose it. There isn't a mat waiting for at the door if you lose it" he puts his arms around my waist.

 "No matter what my parents say I will stay by your side" he whispers into my ear. "And I'm sorry I wasn't there for you"

 I put my hands over his and lean back into his chest. "No your right I should have fought for us" I slowly turn around and put my arms around his neck "But that's going to change now"

 "Can you say it again" he smiles.

 "What? that you're a bad singer--ah" he smacks my ass again and it hurts more than last time. That's when I remember I don't have any clothes on.

 "Boy get off me" I try to push him off, but he doesn't let go.

 "Not until you say it" I roll my eyes and he smacks my ass again.

 "Fine--fuck I love you fool"

 "I love you more" he kisses me on the cheek and then slaps my ass again.

 "You ass hoe!" I yell as he runs out of the room laughing.