"Dory!" I saw Max push through the crowd and run towards me with his arms open wide. I quickly ran towards him and picked him up into my arms.

 "Max you shouldn't be out in the cold like this" I say.

 "I missed you so much," he says putting his arms around my neck.

 "I missed you too" I kissed him on top of his head.

 "Get away from him!" Yelled Kevin's mom. "It's your fault Kevin almost died anyway" Everyone stopped to look at me.

 "Well, this became awkward" Said Luis.

 "Honey, I think we should have this conversation in privet," Kevin's father said walking behind his wife. "Party's over folks. Thank you for coming and help yourself to any leftovers" Slowly the crowd started to leave and it was just my siblings and Kevin's family left.

 "Now can everyone come inside so we can have an adult conversation," His father said.

 "I can, but I don't know if my mother can handle it"

 "Kevin---"

 "Let's go" Kevin took my arm and pushed me into the house. I can't believe he just said that to his mother. 

"Kev---Kevin would you slow down" he kept walking fast with me dragging behind him.

He opened a door to a room which I guess it his and pushed me inside.

 "Easy, I have Max" I said holding him tight. He looks down and realizes that Max was with us. Kevin walks up to me and pats Max on the head.

 "Buddy, I need you to go room while I talk with Jackie" Max starts to hug me tighter.

 "Nooooo" he whines "I want to stay with Dory"

 "Alright, your holding on a little too tight," I said trying to get Max to release his hold.

Kevin takes a deep breath "Max room now" for the first time I see Kevin actually being serious with Max. Max lets go of me and I put him down.

 "Don't worry Max she's not going anywhere" Kevin says as Max walks away. Suddenly I am felt alone with Kevin and I don't feel too safe. Kevin goes into the bathroom and walks out with a towel and puts it on the bed.

 "Here, you can go take a shower. I'll leave some clothes for you to change into. I'm going to check on Luis and Esther" and with that, he walks out and shuts the door.

 "That's it?" I say to myself. After going off on his mom, pushing me into the fucking ice-cold water and telling me he fucking loves me. Does this kid just go walk out on me? who the fuck does that? I roll my eyes and go into the bathroom to take a shower. 

 "Ah, Oh my LOOOOOOOOORD" I scream in surprise when I see Kevin sitting on the bed.

 "Don't fucking do that" I yell. I hold the towel around my body tighter. I didn't expect him to be back when I got done taking my shower.

 "Here are the clothes," he says.

 "Alright, thank you" I walk towards the bed and pick up the clothes. I can tell they are his. I turn around to walk back to the bathroom, but he once again grabs my arm and pushes me onto the bed.

 "What---" Kevin gets on top of me and starts kissing me. I know I should still be mad at him, but fuck it's been too long. I quickly kiss him back and put my arms around his neck. He slowly makes his way down to neck kissing my collarbone. I let out a moan. Pushing my body closer to him he takes off my towel.

 "Jackie" he whispers into my ear.

 "Umm, yes" I answer. Kevin hands slowly roam over my cool wet body and I can't take his teasing anymore.