Eleventh Sighting

Moonlit Meetings:

Chapter 11:

As he had known what Ciel was about to do, Sebastian covered his eyes before the flash bomb went off and pulled Alois Trancy out of Ash's hold and knocked the knife away whilst Ash was blinded by the flash. When Ash opened his eyes again, he found that he was handcuffed and the knife was on the floor some distance away from him.

Sebastian's former foster father was more focused on Ciel than the fact that he was restrained.

"Who is the other phantom thief?" he demanded.

"Sebastian relegated me to being the backup phantom thief," Ciel complained. "I had to climb in through the open window on the first floor to get in once the lights had gone out."

Sebastian turned to smirk at Ash. "When you said you had left Ciel alone until now, I realised that you potentially didn't know what he currently looked like and would go after anyone that was male, short in height with a dark hair colour and wearing the right clothes so I got someone else to wear the costume and dye their hair."

"I raised you well," Ash sighed and shook his handcuffs. "I have lost then."

Sebastian was not fooled by his act. He knew Ash well enough to presume that he had something else up his sleeve and was only trying to distract him. Ash had never been a person to admit defeat.

"If you are waiting for Angela to come and save you, we outnumber her," Ciel observed, his thoughts on the same track as Sebastian's.

"You killed Pluto," Ash pointed out. "She will be very willing to go on a rampage now."

Sebastian went back out into the hallway and saw something approaching that he was very glad to see. It was exceedingly fortunate that Ciel's aunt was strong as well as good at making threats.

"If you wanted help from Angela, I don't think it's coming now," he told Ash triumphantly as a ruffled looking Angelina dragged Angela Landers into the room. Angela was currently trapped in a headlock.

Ash glared malevolently, finally giving up the act.

"It was tough, but I managed to restrain her," Angelina said. "Are the handcuffs ready?"

Ciel produced them and joined his aunt to put them on Angela. After one wrist was cuffed Angelina let her grip loosen slightly which was all the opportunity Angela needed to slip out the headlock and grab the knife on the floor that had been knocked away from Ash.

Everyone backed away from her slowly and Ciel pushed Alois behind him. His best friend had already been concussed in his stead and he didn't want to cause his death too. Angela fixed her eyes on Ciel, raised the knife and ran towards him.

Ciel was frozen in fear and surprise and expected to feel the pain of the knife plunging into him. It didn't come and he found that Sebastian had stepped in front of him.

His aunt took control of the situation and grabbed Angela again and Alois attached the other handcuff whilst Ciel checked Sebastian for injuries. If blood dripped on the floor, the forensics team would find it and start to add up facts that they didn't want to be linked together.

"I didn't realise I liked you enough to get stabbed instead of you," Sebastian murmured.

"You mean scratched," Ciel corrected. "She caught the side of your cheek. Stop being dramatic."

"It was fortunate that her aim was extremely bad," Sebastian said with a grimace before turning serious. "We need to continue to the next part of the plan before everyone wakes up from the sedative."