...16...

A/N I'm sorry for not updating in forever. I've been writing for my other fanfiction and I've had a bit of writer's block for this one. I know what's going to happen but I don't know how to lead up to it.

Disclaimer: I own only the plot.

Max POV

"Nudge, be careful with that box!" I shouted over to her. She clamored up to Fang's apartment with my stuff as if it was indestructible. It had been a week since I had asked Fang to move in with him and "The Flock" was helping out.

"That's the last box, Maxie!" Iggy, shouted to me from Fang's truck. I gave him a thumbs-up to tell him that I heard before heading to Fang's master bedroom. Fang's room was supposed to be a secondary bedroom but he explained to me that he didn't want to have to hear, if he had a guest over, the person getting up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Since he was pretty much silent, the guest wouldn't have that problem if they stayed in the master bedroom. My bed sat in the middle of the room and a couple of medium-sized boxes sat around it. The dresser was on the wall opposite the bed. I pulled my comforter and sheets over to my mattress and called for Ella. She came rushing through the door.

"Could you help with this?" I asked and she nodded. Together we pulled the sheet with the elastic type hem over my mattress. It was a teal blue to match the sheets which we laid on top of it. Next came my lime green comforter. After we tucked in the edges and made sure there were no wrinkles we threw my purple, blue, and lime green pillows on the head of the bed.

"Angel! Nudge! Can you get in here?!" I called them. They strolled into my room and looked at me questioningly. "Can you help me unpack?" They nodded as response and pulled a couple of boxes off the shelf. I pulled the box with my clothes in it over to my dresser and started to fold and load my clothes into it.

"So, you and Fang, huh?" Ella asked as she sat next to me and helped me fold.

"What do you mean?" I asked her and furrowed my eye brows.

"If you're moving in together doesn't that mean…." She looked pointedly at me and I was still lost. It dawned on me what she meant and I shook my head vigorously.

"No, it's not like that. We just thought I would be safer here since both Dylan and Sam know where I live." I explained to her. She scrutinized my facial expression before looking away and muttering an, "Oh.".

A slight knock on the door made me turn my head and Fang poked his head in. He looked directly at me and smiled slightly. "You guys want burgers? Iggy's cooking." He said and we all nodded our heads. He gave me one last glance before leaving the room. I blushed a little and focused on folding. Ella's chuckle made me give her a look and she suppressed another giggle.

The clothes were all packed away and folded so I looked to check on what Angel and Nudge were doing. A few of my photos and souvenirs were on top of my dresser and nightstand but Angel and Nudge were on the bed, looking through one of my old scrapbooks. Ella and I walked over to join them, I sat on the floor with my legs crossed and Ella crawled up behind them on the bed. Pictures of Ella and I as babies covered the first few pages. The typical photos of baby baths and diaper shots and a few of me laughing evilly while Ella sat next to me crying and a couple of pictures of me pouting could be found within the first couple of pages. As you looked through it you could see us as we grew up. Iggy started to show up in the pictures with us as little kids. One of him and I covered from head-to-toe in mud made me laugh and another of him with a pull-up on his head, looking maniacal. When the pictures started to get to us in elementary school you could see us developing our own unique styles. I was usually the one dressed in jeans and T-shirts while Ella wore dresses and feminine clothing. One shot of Iggy, Ella, and I all wearing princess costumes when Iggy and I were in fifth grade and Ella was in fourth grade had all of us laughing. Iggy smiled cheekily, Ella had on a genuine smile, and I had my arms crossed, death glaring at the camera. I had been forced into that dress and you could tell.