I silently stand at the gate. I wait as it opens and take my chance to look where I am.
It was a prison and it was huge. Grey walls that looked strong no walkers inside... how? 
" come on " carl nods his head gesturing me to fallow him.

"Whose this?" A brunet walks over to us.
"I'm carter" I politely smile at her before carl can say my first name "and I shouldn't be here this boy here" I point at Carl " kidnapped me"
She blinks a few times before a snicker leaves her lips.

"Sorry you may leave if you want or you can stay it's a very safe community" the girl states. I no she is trying her best not to laugh at me.

"Uh I guess." I reply quietly

"Come on" she motions for me to follow. with her in the lead and Carl walking next to me. We get to large doors but Carl pushes me out of the view of the open doors and against the walls "I want that ass." He growls at me

My breathing began to quicken "well your not getting it,"

"We'll see about that" he replies with total confident. I wiggle out of his grasp and catch up to the girl as we round a corner with a bunch of people in what looks like a cafeteria

"Rick" the Brunet calls out.

The room goes silent as a man with piercing blue eyes much like Carl's come up to me

"Maggie who's this."

"Carl found her came"

He kneeled in front of me "what's your name?"

"Carter" i answer

He motions for me to continue "Carter" I say it again

"Ok Carter." He says my name exaggerated just like Carl had "how many walkers have you killed

"Oh buddy I lost count after a hundred." I hear Carl chuckle from behind me I turn around to see him against the wall one foot up. He winks at me I quickly turn back blushing.

"How many people have you killed?"

"Enough to survive" I stated back this time me having full confidence.

"why"

"because im not stupid if i didn't they would have killed me."

Rick doesn't seem satisfied but happy enough. "Go get a plate of food."

I walk over and get a plate of what looks like corn from a girl with very short grey hair "Hi sweets I'm carol." I just smile awkwardly and look around for Carl.

I spot him at a table filled with girls one even sitting in his lap.

yeah not sitting with them.

I look around again when a blonde girl motions for me to sit down with her. "Hi I'm Beth." She state as soon as I touch the table.

"Carter" I reply I sit down next to her

"How old are you carter?" She questions

"16" I answer back, "how long have you guys been here?" My turn for questioning

"For about 2 or so years."

Wow was all that escaped my lips.

We ate with talking about random stuff I couldn't really pay attention my mind was still rapping around that I was in a prison and for some reason kept going back to Carl.

"Here I'll show you your cell your next to Carl at the end it's the last one "

'Great' next to the fuck boy. I walk in and it's an actual bed I run and jump on it and lay there for about Five seconds "thanks Beth."

"I'll get some clothes so you can take a shower." She walks away while I'm still focused about that shower. Mouth hung open 'I get to be clean?'

She comes back with a big sweater I'm guessing it's one of the other guys here because it's well... pass my knees and she brought grey spandex to sleep in.

"Tomorrow there will be new clothes in your cell."I nod as we walk to the shower

"Thanks Beth." I smile and walk to the farthest shower at the end of the hall.

I turn on the water and strip down and step in. The water wasn't warm but it's a shower who's complaining. I grab the raiser that's brought im always prepared and shave every where that needed shaving witch was every where.

I step out and rap my self in my towel and dry off when I hear another shower start then laughing from a girl and all to familiar laugh of Carl.

The laughing continues as it turns into moans "Carl faster." The girl moans that's sickening I quickly finish getting dress and run into my cell.

I close the curtain and climb into my bed.

I don't no why I'm so mad. I just haven't seen a boy in seven months and i'm sill a virgin while he Hague dick stuck in every girl around.

Soon enough Carl goes in his cell not caring about the noise he is making. I sit up in the darkness as every one else sleeps.

Carl comes into my cell not even bothering to nock "oh look who's up"

I stand up "get out Carl" I whisper back

"Awe. Come on let's have some fun"

"I'm not going to be another fuck toy, and by the way make sure there's no one in the shower room before you have your 'fun'" I air quote

"You heard aye? I can make you moan that loud"

" noo, just get out"

"Fine" he surrendered putting his hands up, And walking out

Oh gawd
I think about what just happened.
Is it wrong to be horny?

1545 words.