Chapter 1

I awaken on the muddy ground as the rain poured heavily above me. Soft thunder could be heard in the distance as the sky lit up with far away lightening. I pushed myself up and ran to the nearest tree; Which was roughly 30 feet away.
My bare legs had been covered in mud along with my arms, and as I ran, it was being slowly washed away. My shorts and tank top were still in good condition as I had covered it in a light layer of ice. I held my hands above my face to avoid having to close my eyes, already having the dark of night limiting my vision.
The tree had yellow fireflies flying around it as I ran towards it. As the tree got closer and closer, I could faintly see a silhouette of a person sitting under the tree. My pace began to slow as I walked under the tree; I came to a stop behind the person.
"Are you okay?" I asked lightly, keeping my distance.
Silence followed, but the person began rocking themself back and fourth, whimpering lightly.
"Hey, are you lost?" I began to get concerned over this person, who was scared or lost. Or even both.
"How old are you?" I asked.
He or she stopped rocking immediately after I said that, the whimpering stopped; Leaving only the sound of rain.
"Why are you here" The sound of its voice left goosebumps and chills riding up my back. It sounded like... like Pitch.
I turned around and flew away from him, not wanting anything to do with him. The sunrise could be seen through the clouds and cascading upon Arendelle, having the castle beautiful lit.
The old castle had started to lose integrity and slowly getting to the point of colapsing. I walked through the mossy door and ran to the dungeon of the castle.
"Dad! Dad!" I yelled, running and checking the many cells, one of which contained a man in ragady old clothes and long white beard.
I pulled the door off its hinges and ran towards the man. I sat down next to him and pushed him onto his back.
"Dad" I whispered, smiling as tears formed in my eyes.
His breathing was shallow, but it was there. I stood up and made a portal, pulling him through and into the moon kingdom.
~~~~~~~
First chapter of Book Two! I'm very excited to get back into this and I'm sure many of you are happy to see a sequel just as much as I am.
I will Update this once a week (For the first three chapters, I'll update every 2 days)
Stay sweet my little Muffins!