I hung up and turned my attention back to the curly haired boy and the other two lads, "Well, we're gonna head home."

"I need to get back to work," Zayn chuckled. "I told Brian I was coming here for lunch and then I'd be back... he'll be wondering. I... oh. How am I supposed to tell him what's up?"

I paled, "Yeah, don't tell him the truth..."

Harry looked confused, but Zayn continued, "I'll tell him there was a family emergency and that you'll be in tomorrow."

"I am coming, too," Harry announced. "Tomorrow..."

"You can come if you think you'll feel alright," I nodded at him.

"I just want to stay with you," he shrugged. "Want to be with you because... because you will know what to do to stop things from happening to Jelly Bean and because I love you."

My heart swelled, "Love you too, baby."

Zayn clamped his hands over his ears, "Hurting me! Leave!"

"I want to talk about this baby, sometime," Chris called to us as I gently ushered the younger lad out.

Once we were back in the car, Harry was lifting his shirt and jumper to brush his hand across his tummy, "I think that our friends like you, Jelly Bean."

I gave the boy a small smile and buckled my seat belt, watching as Harry did so as well. I pretended I wasn't paying attention as my Kitten talked to his tummy, but I couldn't keep myself from glancing at the adorable scene. He had his hand resting lightly over the bump as he continued to talk, "They did not believe that I had you at first, but that is okay because I did not think so either. I thought you were a jelly bean... but you are a baby! Well... you are my Jelly Bean. Louis and me, we made you ourselves, so we love you so much already!"

"It's true," I croaked hoarsely, reaching my hand out to place over Harry's slight swell of a tummy. "I already love you and I'm pretty sure I'm just going to end up loving you more and more. Really ready to meet you already, Jelly Bean."

Harry giggled, "I did not know you were listening! I just thought you were driving."

"Nope, I was listening," I grinned. "I felt left out and I wanted to talk to Jelly Bean, too."

Harry nodded, but then a frown slipped onto his face, "Tummy kind of has a hurt spot."

"Aww," I pursed my lips. "You feeling kind of sick again?"

"Yes," he sighed.

"I bet it's the motion of the car," I informed him. "Hopefully Dr. Shell can get you your medicine, soon."

Harry leaned backwards, gently placing his hand over mine so I wouldn't take it off his belly, "Is Jelly Bean happy inside me, do you think?"

"I bet Jelly Bean loves being in there," I chuckled. "It's warm, he or she can sleep, and you eat food so that Jelly Bean doesn't get hungry."

"I want Jelly Bean to be happy in there..." Harry said softly. "So that Jelly Bean will not leave me..."

I felt myself choking up a bit, and I swallowed back a flood of tears that threatened to spill. The boy was playing carefully with my index finger of the hand splayed on his stomach, and his face looked worried. With my thumb, I stroked soothingly at the bump, "Jelly Bean won't leave you, and Jelly Bean won't leave me, I'm sure of it. We wouldn't let it happen and Dr. Shell said he wouldn't either so Jelly Bean will stay in there and be happy until he or she is ready to come out."

Harry looked at me hopefully, "We will not lose our Jelly Bean... cannot?"

"We're going to try our best to keep Jelly Bean with us," I assured.