"Chris, you ain't have to-"

"Yuh huh, Yes I did."

"How much did all of this cost?" have asked.

"Dont worry come sit wit me." I said as the the ship smoothly cruised through the water.

We sat on the red couch.

There was a table in front of us that held a bucket of ice with a red wine bottle inside with 2 Glasses next to it.

"Wine for the lady."

"Yes Please"

I poured whine for me and her. I passed her, hers and sipped mine.

We started talking about whatever.

→→ Final Destination (Lol)←←

We finally came to a stop.

The whole ride was filled with teasing and talking about memories of how much she hated me before we met and other good ones.

"You know you got Sum' comin' for all'at teasin' you was doin'" I spoke pointing at her and standing up.

"Mhm, I'm ready for whatever you got." she said standing up walking ahead of me.

"Freaky Ass" I mumbled following her.

The chauffeur gave me our bags as I handed him a 100 dollar bill.

I got off the ship and followed Y/N to the beach house.

"All of this Christopher. Really?" she asked.

"Mhm, your personal Lil island." I dug in my pocket and tossed her the key to the house.

"Personal island, Dad tew much. "

"Remember you Told me that you wanted a peaceful place to run to and just escape the inner city and the camera flashes,well here you go Y/N Brown's personal Island.

"I love you so much Christopher" she wrapped her arms around my torso.

"I love you too baby" I pecked her lips. "Now open the door woman " I said.

She opened the door and stepped in admiring her scenery.

I took the bags up stairs to the bedroom. The decorations up there was all set.I grabbed the gifts I got her and bring them down to her.

She wasn't downstairs so I looked outside. She was sitting on a huge rock in front if the crashing waves.

I walked out there to her. And sat next to her on the rock.

"Chris, This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me." she whispered.

"Don't thank me I'm supposed to make you happy. I love you" I kissed her handing her the other 3 gifts I got her.

"Theres more?" she smiled.

I smiled nodding.

She opened one of them revealing a Gold Necklace with both of our Anitials on it.

"Awe babe you so precious " she turned so I could put it on her.

She turned back around.

Y/N

He deserves the Best head of his life right now.

"Open the next one." he spoke softly.

I opened it and saw a Mac Kit To go along with My other Mac collection.

I kissed him again.

"I know how much you love that shit." he said.

I opened the last gift and it was...a leash.

"The Hell?" I said.

He held up his finger. Then whistled.

A fluffy little dog came running from around the corner of the house.

I hopped off the rock and rubbed it doing baby talk to.

"Thank you sooo much." I stood wrapping my arms around Chris' neck he slid his around my waist.

He repeatedly pecked my lips softly.

"Now can I see what was in them bags?" he asked.

"C'Mon" I picked up Dior, the puppy and dragged Chris into the house and sat in the living room.

"Here ya go" I passed him the boxes that were in the bag.

He opened the first one that shows a Gold Rolex watch.

"Damn Bae" he whispered scanning the watch.

He dug into the next box pulling out Some New TimberlandsxHarrache shoes.

"how the hell you get these?"

"The plug,now open the next" I smiled.

He opened the next revealing 3 Legit bucket hats.

"Babe, you didn't have to buy these I know all of these things cost a helluva lot of money."

"Well I wanted to babe." I kissed his soft pink lips. Until Dior decided to join a licked both of our faces.

Chris pulled away and grabbed Dior.

"Aye' imma have to put you away we gon' holla tomar' aight?" he spoke to her standing up. He walked toward the backdoor.

He must've put her in a cage cause I heard the locks then he walked back in.

"Now back to you, just cause you buttered me up with these gifts don't mean I forgot about all that teasing." he spoke.

"Mmm, What are you gonna do?" I said seductively crawling into his lap.

"im going to fuck you in every position in every room of the house and see which one make you come the most." He attacked my lips with a kiss.