Anniversary

Chris.

Today is me and Y/N's Anniversary. This whole day is going to be about my baby.

I was up cooking breakfast while Y/N is getting her beauty sleep. Although she doesn't need it.

Speaking of her here she comes.

"GoodMorning Beautiful, You know what today is?" I asked sitting her plate in front of her.

"Of course I know what today is. Its the day we officially tied the knot. " She leaned over the island and kissed Me.

"What you got planned baby?" she asked digging into her food.

"Just a little This and a little That. The day is all about you." I responded.

"Nu uh, its about us, and I got you a few things my love" she spoke feeding me some of her eggs.

"Oh Really? Well hurry up so we can get dressed we've got somewhere to go." I stood and went up stairs.

I got the bags I packed for her and me then sat them on the bed.

I then got dressed in some white Levi Shorts with a white wife-beater my very own white BAPE socks that stopped at mid-schin. With All white shell heads and a white bucket hat with 2 gold chains.

All white for the day it is. I stopped in front of a mirror.

I look Sexy as fuck , if I must say...I thought to myself.

I then saw my baby's reflexion in the mirror next to mine.

She wore light washed high waisted shorts the stopped at her thigh with a white loose sleeveless shirt. The sides were out showing her black bra. She wore brown strappy sandals. Her hair had loose curls with a part in the middle.

I admired her as she added a burgundy color lipstick to her lips.

"Mmm" I moaned slapping her ass making her jump.

"Ugh, you made me mess up" she wiped the outlining of her lips.

"You don't need it any way." I said as I continued to watch.

"Whats the bags for?" she asked starting to put on the eyelash shit when girls make them dumb ass faces.

"Oh just my surprise, Babe you look like you struggling."

"Cuh' I M" she tried talking but her mouth was still wide opened.

"Imma pretend like I knew what chu' said imma put these bags in the car." I said.

I picked up the bags taking them to the chauffers car putting them in the trunk.

"Im Done baby." Y/N said coming out of the front door.

"Damn, goin' all out fa' a nigga huh?"

"Nah' Juss a Lil sum sum."

Conceited Ass,Partially my fault though. She put the few bags she had in her hand in the trunk and we got in.

"What was in them bags?" I asked.

"Oh just my suprise" she mocked smirking.

→ → → Our Destination ← ← ←

The chauffeur opened the door letting us out. He grabbed the bags carrying it onto the mini- cruise ship that's taking us to - lemme not spill the juice.

"What's this? Where we goin'?" she asked.

"Don't Worry About it.just chill and cruise." I said leading her up onto the ship and toward the back to a room.