Chapter Two- Trouble

Start from the beginning

The twins turned around, and the color melted off their face. They started screaming.

You and the twins ran over to the teacher, and got down on your knees and started sobbing.

In unison, you all say "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please forgive me, I didn't mean to ran out. I thought I heard the bell-"

"THE BELL DOES NOT EXCUSE YOU, I DO!" The teacher yelled.

You all shrunk down as if rats.

He pointed to you.

"All three of you now have inside school detention for skipping. Go. Now."

All of you scream, and immediately run down the stairs, through the courtyard, and down the hallways until you reached the classroom.

You all go to the front of the room, and sob against the black board.

"I've never gotten detention before" you sob.

"Father is going to kill us."

"I'm gonna get kicked out. I don't think my mom will pay for me to get back in. I can't afford this place with my own money."

"If you get kicked out, we won't have a new hostess for the host club."

You jump up, "HOSTESS?!?"

"Yeah. Is something wrong...?"

"Oh, no! I just thought... Never mind..."

I thought they were trying to look for an early wife or something...?

Hosting was the complete opposite, you've only been flirting with the twins to win that spot, but not knowing for sure what it was.

You've always wanted to be a host. At your old school, there was a host club, but it was for guys. There were 6 girls in the host club. The categories were the geek, the bad, the needy, the excitable, the alpha, and the lolita. You were always too nervous to ask to join them, so you never had the chance to be part of one.

The teacher walked in with the most bland expression. He walked over to his desk, and got out three green slips of paper.

"Oh no." Kaoru says dramatically.

The teach was finished writing, and gave you each a green slip.

He leaned into your faces. "Get out of my classroom, now." He said quiet, and threatening with a smile on his face.

You scream in horror, as the twins yell "Yes, sir!" Terrified as well.

You just stood there, screaming. It was probably the most threatening situation you've ever been in, even though he didn't even threaten you.

You were too horrified to move.

The twins locked arms with you, and ran off carrying you to the detention room.

~

You arrive at the inside school detention room, and the first thing you notice is that there is NOBODY else in there, except a teacher.

You three wait at the door, until she she turns to you. "Sign in." Is all she said.

The twins walked over to a desk on the side wall and signed in. You followed after them, and signed yourself in.

You sat down at a desk that was facing the wall.

What did I do to deserve this?

Hikaru and Kaoru sit next to you. Hikaru on the right, Kaoru on the left.

You put your arms on the desk, and lay your head down on top of them. It was only first period, and you were already on inside school detention!

All the sudden, you feel something soft rub your right leg. You bolted up in shock, and looked over to Hikaru, who was looking at you, smirking. You started to blush madly.

You quickly shoved his hands off your leg.

"Hikaru!" You whisper scream, "We are in detention, there's a teacher here."

"She's right, Hikaru." Kaoru said, silent but flirty. "Maybe later would be a better time, in
privacy."

Slam

The teacher dropped books on Kaoru's desk, frightening him.

"No talk is aloud, Mr.Hitachiin."

He looked down in embarrassment.

Hikaru put his elbows on his desk, and held his face. "When do we get out of this place." He whispered.

The teacher smiled at him.

"Lunch time is when you get out." The teacher said devilishly, walking back to her desk. Hikaru stared at her. He didn't mean for her to hear.

"Why do we have to stay until lunch? We will miss third period!" You whispered to Kaoru.

"I don't know, it's just how the school system works here." Kaoru answered with boredom. "But worry not, we will find something interesting to do until then." Hikaru says, looking a Kaoru.

The had the Devils smiles on their face.

"Oh, no you won't." The teacher says from her desk.

"How can you hear us?" Hikaru said to her. She pushed her glasses up. "It doesn't concern you. You have to do work from your next class, which I have all set up for you. You all take English together, did you know that?"

You could tell she was enjoying this. She must love making kids suffer, and teach themselves instead of in an actual class that would be easier.

•••A/n

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! So... One quick question: do you guys prefer this to be written from your point of view or third point of view? Let me know in the comments!

Vote goal: 2