Chapter 20

Two months later
Noah

I walk up the stairs, knocking on Emory's door. "Who is it?" She yells.

"It's Noah, baby!" I yell back.

The lock clicks, signaling she's unlocked it. She bites her lip as I look up and down her body. "I told you I had a surprise for you," she whispers as she pulls me into her apartment. I attack her lips. She shakes her head, putting her hands on my chest. "Sit," she points to a chair she brought from the kitchen.

I sit in the chair as she applies her red lipstick. She rests her butt against my member, shaking it gently. "Fuck," I put my hands on her hips. She quickly turns around, rolling her hips on my sensitive area. "Baby," I moan.

She giggles before leaning down to my ear. "You just like the idea of your parents not knowing that we got back together," she nibbles on my ear.

"It makes me feel young," I breathe out. She rests her forehead against my shoulder.

Emory and I split up for two weeks a month ago. She moved out and ever since we got back together, my parents don't know.

"Let's go to my room, babe," she stands up. I nod, following her to the room.

****Emory's P.O.V****

I let out a quiet whimper as Noah thrusts harder. "Fuck," he grunts.

"Ow," I shift underneath him, trying to make it pleasurable again.

I mumble our safe word, but he must not have heard me. I say it louder, making him abruptly stop. He pulls out, sitting next to me as I pull the sheets over my body.

He leans forward, wiping my eyes. "What? What's wrong?"

"I-It hurts," I whimper.

His eyes widen. "I'm sorry, baby. Oh my God," he runs his fingers through his hair.

I watch him walk to the bathroom attached to my room. "Shit," I whisper to myself as I wipe my face.

Noah walks back into my room, pulling up his boxers. "I'm gonna go, babe," he bites his lip.

I shake my head, letting out another whimper. "N-No, don't le-leave me."

.

.

.
A/n
I think I'm going to end this book soon. Unless you guys have any ideas?