"Alright girls, you won't have to do too much today. You will vacuum the girls dorms, make their beds and clean their bathrooms. Understood?"

I let out a long grunt indicating that I didn't want to do it and he returned my grunt with a disapproving look. He then raised an eyebrow like he was waiting for something, and then I remembered.

"Yes, sir."

"Good, now follow me." He demanded and so we did what we were told. We ended up at a cupboard in between two dorm doors and he unlocked it to reveal heaps of cleaning products. He grabbed a vacuum cleaner and a bucket containing spray and wipes and set them down infront of us. "That's all you's should need. Oh, and here's the key to open the dorms, the girls know that their dorms get cleaned on the weekends so they shouldn't be too bad. Now get to it!" he said before giving me a key, locking the cupboard and walking the other way.

I looked at Alana and she sighed. "Well this is going to be fun," she said sarcastically.

"It will be," I said smiling back and showing her my iPhone. She age me a confused look. "Music?"

"Oh, right. Ha good one!" she said back and we made our way to the first dorm.

After what seemed like hours of cleaning, I noticed something about the dorm that we had just entered. It was Ashley's. I chuckled to Alana and she laughed back. "I have a good idea, just give me a minute," I said to Alana and ran out to the cafeteria. They were having fish for lunch, so I grabbed a piece, put it on a plate and walked back to the dorms. I entered Ashley's dorm to see Alana had almost finished cleaning the bathroom.

"Where did you go?" she asked when she saw me come in.

"Oh, just got some payback for the bitch," I answered smiling. She gave me a confused look, so I walked over to Ashley's bed and put the piece of fish under her pillow. Alana burst out laughing and soon enough, I was on the floor laughing with her. We settled down after a good 5 minutes of laughing and then Alana spoke.

"We're going to get in sooo much shit for that! We have to take it out!" she said still laughing.

"No this is too funny! I'll take all the blame for it, don't worry."

"Ah, she's going to freak when she finds out!" she said and we both started laughing again. After another hour or so, we were finally done. I glanced at my phone for the time and realized that it was 2:00. Our hands were sore and we were starving. We headed out to the cafeteria and bought a packet of chips each. We sat at a table and ate them while talking when Mr Jones came over.

"Have you guys cleaned every dorm?"

"Yup," Alana responsed.

"Okay. You're free to do whatever you want now," he said and me and Alana turned to eachother and smiled. "Don't get up to anything too cheeky, okay?"

"Yes sir," we both said together and he smiled then walked away.

"What do you want to do now? It's too late to go to the shops or movies," Alana asked.

"Just chill by the pool or something?"

"Yeah okay, that sounds good."

We headed to our dorm after we ate, got changed into our swimmers then headed back out towards the pool. We set our towels down on a bed each and jumped in at the same time. The cold water contrasted against my hot skin and it felt so good to be in a pool after a tiring day. We were mucking around and just chilling in the pool when I looked over to the door and saw Mr Jones in just swimmer shorts. He wasn't wearing a top and his abs were amazing!!