"Hey Sarah!" Nikki said.

"Hey guys," I responded smiling.

"Are you and Alana coming out to the shops with us? We might be catching a movie as well."

"Nah we can't, we're 'grounded," I said using air quotes when I said 'grounded'.

They both started chuckling. "What for?"

"We were late to our room by ten seconds the other night."

They both errupted in laughter.

"That's stupid. Is it just today, or are you grounded tomorrow as well?"

"I think it's just today!"

"Okay. Well we'll see you tonight. Movie marathon at our room with the group! You two better come," Nikki said laughing.

"We'll be there!" I said smiling.

"Awesome! Bye bye, have fun."

"Oh I will," I responded sarcastically then the girls left waving. I was about to shut the door when something stopped it closing. I opened it more to see Mr Jones standing there.

"Can I help you Sir?"

"I just came to tell you that you girls should go have something to eat now, then meet me outside the entrance to the girls dorms at 10:30."

"What's the time now?" I asked. I hadn't even checked the time all morning.

"9:30, that gives you an hour."

"Okie dokie."

"See you then!" He said before turning around and leaving. I shut the door and yelled to Alana.

"Hurry up Alana!"

"I'm almost ready!" I yelled an 'okay' back and walked over to my bed. I shoved my light blue vans on and walked into the bathroom. I put a light coat of foundation on, mascara and a bit of eyeliner. Five minutes later, Alana was ready and we made our way to the cafeteria for breakfast. There were a few people in there, people I guessed were staying here today. We put some eggs on our plates and sat at a table, but once again, I hardly touched my food.

"What will he make us clean?" I asked Alana while we ate.

"I've never had a 'grounding', so I don't know, but apparently he just makes you vacuum and sweep floors for like, an hour or so."

"Oh, I was expecting worse."

"Haha, he's not as bad as you think."

"Yeah right," I responded rolling my eyes and then shoved some egg on toast in my mouth. It wasn't the best egg I've ever had, but it will do. We ate and chatted away until it was 10:20. We took our plates over to the main bench and headed back towards the girl dorms. We were five minutes early, so I was slightly surprised when I saw that Mr Jones was already there. He saw us walking up to him and gave us a small smile.